Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Holy f*ck. What an innings by Sachin. It's a matter of shame the others could not turn it into a win. It was really sad to see a dissappointed Sachin at the presentation ceremony.

On the other hand, Aussies handled the situation well and got better of the Indians.

I'm really disappointed. :(

listening to BARSON YAARON in full Volume to calm myself.......

the song just finished and the shuffle jumped to PAPPU CANT DANCE SAALA.:sarcasm

Nehra is not batsman. He is number 15 in batting order.

Do not count wrong about nehra ,it was he who have hit a four previous encounter and thats not the only thing it was in year 2003 world cup final when nehra hit two straight drives past the brett lee for amazing four

Nehra not to be taken easily as a bowler,do you know who was his batting coach it is none other than VVS Laxman

Winning the series from here is going to take quite an effort.

A win in the next match, and the whole scenario will change. We have the strength to do it. We do. The Indians have showed the world today exactly how strong our batting order is, and our bowling, leaving out this match, hasn't been that bad in this series, compared to the other games we've played recently. Yeah, we are entered a do-or-die state now, but we have clinched wins and returned to the main picture from these type of situations in the past. Remember that India-Pakistan series in 2004? I'm pretty confident that there will be a repetation of that same thing here. Our players just need to stay cool and play their natural games. Also, as you've mentioned, some necessary changes need to be made in the side. I still have full faith in MSD, he can do it for us! Go India!

Do not count wrong about nehra ,it was he who have hit a four previous encounter and thats not the only thing it was in year 2003 world cup final when nehra hit two straight drives past the brett lee for amazing four

Nehra not to be taken easily as a bowler,do you know who was his batting coach it is none other than VVS Laxman

Nehra lost place in my heart on that finals day in WC 2003.

Users who are viewing this thread