Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Winning the series from here is going to take quite an effort. We will play under lot of pressure in the next match while the Aussies know that a defeat would still give them one more game to finish things off.

Bring back Ishant and have Mishra in place of Jadeja. Mishra is not a bad bat, but more importantly since Jadeja is playing more as a bowler, Mishra is a better option.. But I think Dhoni will persist with Jadeja. Munaf should be dropped.

This match has awoken the beast in me again.

Sachin's face was writ large with disappointment while he spoke to Arun Lal. It still hurts man.... I would have rather preferred for India to have lost by 40-50 runs. Such periliously close defeats hurt badly.

Seriously, I am feeling bad for Sachin. It was not his fault and still jealous people would criticize him after playing one of the greatest inning of one day cricket.

TO FELLOW INDIANS

Guys, it was a close game and everyone's emotions are understandably running high. But the game is over. Lets control our emotions a bit. There are 2 games to go until we become No. 1 :) !

So lets relax and enjoy the series and lets not let anyone (including us :p) upset us :)

all the indian bowlers - fearsome tweak OFF !

you dont deserve to play even in the local school clubs. :cutit

even my 90 year old grandpa can field better than munaf,nehra and co.:doh:doh

The two players which performed really worst in the game were jadeja and munaf patel..they can be replced by some other good players in ithe indian team..

Bring back Ishant and have Mishra in place of Jadeja. Mishra is not a bad bat, but more importantly since Jadeja is playing more as a bowler, Mishra is a better option.. But I think Dhoni will persist with Jadeja. Munaf should be dropped.
Actually there is no point to keep jadeja in team,Mishra is a good option but i still Prefer R .sharma

all the indian bowlers - flip OFF !

you dont deserve to play even in the local school clubs. :cutit

even my 90 year old grandpa can field better than munaf,nehra and co.:doh:doh

Well said A small 10 year child can also peform better than these players..:rtfl

To all my fellow Indians.

Burn 1 effigy of Indian bowlers from my side and please tune in India TV to calm yourself. :laugh

To all my fellow Indians.

Burn 1 effigy of Indian bowlers from my side and please tune in India TV to calm yourself. :laugh

Yaa the India TV members are the one that no one can make better fun than by them..

Praveen = Irfan
Jadeja = Ojha
Nehra = Zaheer (he is fit)
Munaf = Tyagi
Bhajji = he can keep his place

Rohit Sharma and Chawla are all not there for the last two games. Right now, our options are Kohli, Ishant, Mishra and Tyagi. Ishant should be back for Munaf for sure. I would bring in Mishra for Jadeja. Bhajji bowled well this game. But he needs backup in case he fails again. So Mishra will be the option.

Also, why are there calls for Rohit Sharma? He must feel really happy to see all this. He still needs to work a lot on his game to comeback. Had he been there, we might have lost by more. He is fit only for T20. He cant sustain ODI's.

Users who are viewing this thread