Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

If we want a left arm spinner, then get Murali Kartik or even better Pragyan Ojha. As Sohum said, Jadeja does not fit in with our team.

Now Australians are ahead by 3-2 and only2 ODI's Left..if Indian have to won then they will have to won the both matches..:sarcasm

Who should be the MOM ?? 3 contenders imo . Actually 4

Marsh, Watson, Tendulkar and Mckay.

No. There's 1. Sachin Tendulkar. The award's his.

Jadeja really isn't to blame for this loss tbf. I know you Indian fans like a scapegoat, but Jadeja's not the guy to target. Ashish Nehra cost the team far more runs with his atrocious fielding, and the dropped catches didn't help either. Very harsh on Jadeja to get all the blame.

Are you having a laugh? :sarcasm

WHy laughing ?? how many times you saw the player from loosing team got MOM :sarcasm This is actually 2nd time with Sachin that he got MOM despite being from loosing team. First was in Sharjah, what a innings there from him :hpraise accordding to me that was Sachins most famous innings. This innings was also great but i will rate the Sarjah one much higher.

I blame Watson for taking Raina out now. Why is he even fit when all Aussies are falling down. :laugh

No. There's 1. Sachin Tendulkar. The award's his.

Jadeja really isn't to blame for this loss tbf. I know you Indian fans like a scapegoat, but Jadeja's not the guy to target. Ashish Nehra cost the team far more runs with his atrocious fielding, and the dropped catches didn't help either. Very harsh on Jadeja to get all the blame.

dont worry. he'll be fine by tomorrow. one big knock from him and we'll be hyping him up again.:doh

dont worry. he'll be fine by tomorrow. one big knock from him and we'll be hyping him up again.:doh

I was waiting for Sachin cramps. He should have taken runner, :facepalm

There was only going to be one MOM, no matter the result and he deserved it.

Maybe Jadeja was the Aussies 12th man on the field :p

WHy laughing ?? how many times you saw the player from loosing team got MOM :sarcasm This is actually 2nd time with Sachin that he got MOM despite being from loosing team. First was in Sharjah, what a innings there from him :hpraise accordding to me that was Sachins most famous innings. This innings was also great but i will rate the Sarjah one much higher.

The MOTM is not the guy who is on the winning side - It's the guy who made the best individual effort.

More than Jadeja, the likes of Gambhir, Yuvraj, Dhoni, etc should be blamed (well in the case of Dhoni, that was a sensational catch, completely unexpected from Voges). In the end, our running was so pathetic that it was shameful for the Indian fans to watch.... Such poor communication, so lazy running.

Sachin's face was writ large with disappointment while he spoke to Arun Lal. It still hurts man.... I would have rather preferred for India to have lost by 40-50 runs. Such periliously close defeats hurt badly.

seriously, WTF was raina thinking. could've just taken a single and won the game with ease.:mad::mad::mad:

I know it hurts terribly, but let's just try to put a lid on our emotions. Had it not for that partnership between Raina and Sachin, we'd have been out of the match a long time back. Our boys tried hard, and we should appreciate their efforts. Yeah, Jadeja is indeed a weak link in the batting order; and this little drawback of our batting did prove to be crucial in the match, but other than that, we were simply amazing! We gave them the Aussies a huge huge fight, even after they posted a total of 350+. You don't see these things often in ODI cricket. And BTW, there's still a lot to follow in the next couple of days, Kartik. We aren't done with the series yet. No need to get so heartbroken this soon. ;)

Last edited:
I loved the Sachin's answer when Arunlal asked him that How does he motivate himself? His answer should be lesson for all new players. what a character!

Users who are viewing this thread