Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Now its an end..The team lost but then also India played well and I suppose both the teams were winner becuze it was an all round performance by both the teams...:sarcasm

As I've said, we have only ourselves to blame. We batted quite hastily towards the end and that's the main reason behind our defeat. But anyway, well played India! MSD's boys have showed the world that they hold the strength to chase down any total in the world. Hats off to our batsmen, especially our Little Master! What a game it was! Epic, just epic! One of the best games I've ever watched in my life. It will go a long way as far as the revival of ODI cricket is concerned.

MSDs boys showed how they can fearsome tweak up. classic example of stealing defeat from the jaws of victory.

today, it was a one man army.

Hurts, really really hurts..... We fought wonderfully in the game, but I am feeling so so so disappointed that Sachin's magnificient effort all went to vain. The pain og that Pakistan test in 1999 is back again!!! Feel so much like crying now (maybe Sachin should be mature not to cry again).... Damn! So unreal man.... NOW ALL THOSE BF TOOLS will criticise Sachin for not being there till the end. This man doesnt deserve all this.

It is not just his fault. It is hard to react on ground in such pressure situation. It is just starting days for him. You guys are just over reacting.
Well played both teams. what a fine game of cricket we had!

That ball went straight in to the fielder's hand,even two Usain Bolt's wouldn't take that single.

Guys, lets appreciate Australia as well. What an amazing bit of commentary here-
Congrats Australia. Sixty one years ago, at the end of a tour of England by Don Bradman's famous pack, John Arlott put it thus: "Australianism," wrote Arlott, "means single-minded determination to win - to win within the laws but, if necessary, to the last limit within them. It means where the 'impossible' is within the realm of what the human body can do, there are Australians who believe that they can do it - and who have succeeded often enough to make us wonder if anything is impossible to them. It means they have never lost a match - particularly a Test match - until the last run is scored or their last wicket down."
:)

Can I remind you that your team have just scored 347 in the second innings of an ODI? Chasing 351, that's amazing. You should be proud!

It isn't Jadeja's fault either, your top order were just as much to blame.

seriously, WTF was raina thinking. could've just taken a single and won the game with ease.:mad::mad::mad:

Its time jadeja developed mystery injury. Bring back Irfan. If he gives away 70 runs he scores 30 of those as well.

It is not just his fault. It is hard to react on ground in such pressure situation. It is just starting days for him. You guys are just over reacting.
Well played both teams. what a fine game of cricket we had!

reason of our Loss:-(my view)
1.EPIC failure Of our Middle Order
2.Mr.Jadeja,The main victim
3.a bad Shot by Raina :facepalm
4.fielding ??? May Be, i missed The Aussie's batting

maybe it will also teach india to field properly from now on.

considering they lost by 3 runs but must have gave up about 20-30 with rubbish fielding while the aussies probably saved the same amount.

MSDs boys showed how they can flip up. classic example of stealing defeat from the jaws of victory.

today, it was a one man army.

Today, I agree with you.... If not for Sachin, we were dead meat on a wonderful batting wicket. Raina played a good part but stupid of him to play that kind of a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread