Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Australia win by 3 runs. That's one of the best ODi's I've ever seen. This is the first game I've watched to the end in this series, what's the series score now?

Jadeja is a b*stard, the biggest b*stard in the team. This isn't the first time he's done this. He has thrown so many games for us and again. Why the f is he there in the team?

F-in C**T:mad:

Why have all the Indian fans gone quiet and are leaving as quickly as possible. They should be staying behind and applauding their team! Fools! :mad:

Woohooo amazing win especially considering the inexperienced bowling lineup we have. This will do their confident a world of good for the future.

You kidding me :eek: :eek: loosing the match from there :eek: :eek: really no excuses. We won the match from a certain point where any sides could have won. Absolute rubbish. We won with our broken team :banana2 :hpraise We Are The Champions :banana2

tweaking awesome game.

loved every minute of it. tendulkar.......well, HES GOD !!!!

this was a typical 90s tendulkar treat. the lone warrior and everyone collapsing around him.

Jadeja is a b*stard, the biggest b*stard in the team. This isn't the first time he's done this. He has thrown so many games for us and again. Why the f is he there in the team?

i Agree,Rohit Sharma is Far better than Him,We Lost due to jadeja,Kick him Out Immediately

Absolutely he's the biggest FAQING CNUT ever.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why have all the Indian fans gone quiet and are leaving as quickly as possible. They should be staying behind and applauding their team! Fools! :mad:

I'm still around and b*tch Jadeja threw it away. I can't believe it. I can't bloody believe it. F-in idiot. King Pietersen rightly called him a ██████. Why the f is he even a part of the team? :mad:

Don't care for result but it has been privilege to watch you, sir Sachin. Just justify my Avatar.
India only have themselves to blame for lost. Who says ODIs are in danger?

WOW, look at you all big clever people, able to move letters around to avoid the swear filter :sarcasm

Tendulkar for MotM anyone? ;)

General warning to avoid the various different spellings of the f-word as this is considered to be avoiding the swear filter. Infractions will be dealt from hereon.

Users who are viewing this thread