Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Jadeja - man what the hell? WHAT THE HELL?

Suresh Raina - What on earth called for that shot? Take it easy dude!

Sachin - All hail the king!

Praveen Kumar - Good attempt my friend, good attempt!

tensions running a bit high then?

that was an amazing game, and probably the best ODI innings I've ever seen, to combine worked and improvised singles in with the brilliant stroke play while everyone else was falling and your chasing a mammoth total and make 175. amazing.

Get that moron Jadeja the future of Indian cricket out.

I hope Archana dumps her used tissue in his kit bag tonight.

We hate jadeja.

It is not just his fault. It is hard to react on ground in such pressure situation. It is just starting days for him. You guys are just over reacting.
Well played both teams. what a fine game of cricket we had!

Sachin played very well in this match.One of his greatest innings ever,but again he failed to take us home.About Jadeja, please some one lock him to a tree with a lot of spikes and shoot between his legs using a minigun for 1 hour.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::

As I said earlier, we have only ourselves to blame. We batted quite hastily towards the end and that was where the game turned in favour of the Aussies. But anyway, well played India! MSD's boys have showed the world that they hold the strength to chase down any total in the world. Hats off to our batsmen, especially our Little Master! What a game it was! Epic, just epic! One of the best games I've ever watched in my life. It will go a long way as far as the revival of ODI cricket is concerned.

It is not just his fault. It is hard to react on ground in such pressure situation. It is just starting days for him. You guys are just over reacting.
Well played both teams. what a fine game of cricket we had!

It his and Raina's fault. How can you loose from run a ball. :mad:

WOW, look at you all big clever people, able to move letters around to avoid the swear filter :sarcasm

Tendulkar for MotM anyone? ;)

Its gotta be him. One of the few instances when the player of a losing team gets it :hpraise

Jadeja's still going to stay in the team as well. :( He' just brought misery to Indian cricket when he's got the Indian jersey on.

Come on guys, its frustrating to lose amust win match but it's cricket which won today.

India should have won this :p

SACHIN TENDULKAR

That's pretty harsh comment. He is a young player. He just wanted to take single of Praveen. I would say Nehra's wicket was turning point. Still it was a great match to watch. Who had said Twenty20 is exciting?? ODI has no matches.

Nehra is not batsman. He is number 15 in batting order.

Users who are viewing this thread