Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Sorry to all Indians but I've had enough of playing them. That'll be for the 3rd straight year that we've played them. It's so annoying with all the controversies and the like.
$$$.

Thats all it is mate. I hate it too.

Seven ODI's. It could be worse, they could of gone over there and played two T20's.

Haha back in India again in October. I hope we send a few youngsters over to let them gain experience in particular some spinners!

It's just the fact they constantly seem to play ODI's and I actually enjoy watching them play tests!

We alternate yearly between Tests and ODI's iirc.

Sorry to all Indians but I've had enough of playing them. That'll be for the 3rd straight year that we've played them. It's so annoying with all the controversies and the like.

Yeah it's going to be such a shitty series. Normally the ODI leads into a test series so its good anticipation or it's just after so it's good to see the players back-up etc.

Haha back in India again in October. I hope we send a few youngsters over to let them gain experience in particular some spinners!

Yeah we need to take this chance to breed some spinners.

Would rather see South Africa than Australia. Now that would be epic...

This is last of these one type of format only tours. It was till 2009. I want to play Pakistan though.

$$$.

Thats all it is mate. I hate it too.

Yep it's an agreement made between the BCCI and Cricket Australia and it was made on the back of the rivalry that has built up in the last few years. All for the TV dollars :noway

These are the sorts of series that are great money spinners, but they mean absolutely nothing and I can't work out whether to be annoyed or grateful. More annoyed probably, and I think it's only a matter of time until the better players like Mitch, Ponting, Haddin, Lee, Clarke etc. get rested from these type of series, being mindful of the long summer of cricket ahead.

Hopefully when the Australians lose this, we will not hear Ricky saying "we were more focusing on Ashes, than this series"

Yep it's an agreement made between the BCCI and Cricket Australia and it was made on the back of the rivalry that has built up in the last few years. All for the TV dollars :noway

These are the sorts of series that are great money spinners, but they mean absolutely nothing and I can't work out whether to be annoyed or grateful. More annoyed probably, and I think it's only a matter of time until the better players like Mitch, Ponting, Haddin, Lee, Clarke etc. get rested from these type of series, being mindful of the long summer of cricket ahead.

You mean series against India is useless. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread