Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

As if our Indian team is enjoying on beaches :rolleyes:, Coach and players must be already in nets to overcome it. competition ? yup RSA is the competition for us better that England, 5-0 2-0 :D

no amount of coaching will help them overcome the sheer terror and fear that all Indians have against the short ball. As for competition, I have no problem admitting that RSA are better than us. They are definitely better than you too though. (Dont quote me about when they were over there and Sehwags 300, a monkey could make a 300 on those indian pitches)

no amount of coaching will help them overcome the sheer terror and fear that all Indians have against the short ball. As for competition, I have no problem admitting that RSA are better than us. They are definitely better than you too though. (Dont quote me about when they were over there and Sehwags 300, a monkey could make a 300 on those indian pitches)

Yeah the flat pitches but i dont see any of the batsmen making a 300 here except Viru, for your info Sehwag has 2 triple tons. :cool:, One in Chennai and other one in Multan i cant compare England with India, RSA is far, Ireland or Zimbabwe is a fair one,(though they dont play test) not even Bangladesh now :eek: ;)

And also still the monkey is not born to score a 300 here :)

I am confused? I understood everything until the 2 triple tons by Sehwag. Are you saying bangladesh are better than England? lol. anyhow, we just put up 120 in the first session for no loss against Oz mate.

I am confused? I understood everything until the 2 triple tons by Sehwag. Are you saying bangladesh are better than England? lol. anyhow, we just put up 120 in the first session for no loss against Oz mate.

Oh so sorry hard luck, i couldn't see England batting to it's best, just reading it though.

Then howcome only Sehwag did? There were 21 other monkeys that could have done the same thing. That excuse is getting old.

I too think that South Africa is the better side but really, that excuse is pretty much all people seem to be able to conjure up once the subcontinent is mentioned. Why does Ponting do so horribly in India then? If he's a monkey, he's a pretty good one.

Last edited:
Sorry lol, got lost. Had 2 tabs open. My bad.

haha no problem, we all have our moments. Anyhow, I picking up on what you said about RSA being the better team. I think that in India, India is better, anywhere else in the world RSA is better.

Maybe if the Aussies keep quiet and just play their game, they could avoid so many controversies:p:D

... And this is exactly the reason why the India - Australia thing is pathetic.

It'd be good if it was rare, but the fact they play each other all the freaking time just means the terrible overly bias banter gets stale really, really quickly.

haha no problem, we all have our moments. Anyhow, I picking up on what you said about RSA being the better team. I think that in India, India is better, anywhere else in the world RSA is better.

Yeah, India have just mastered their conditions.

This isn't in India but I think it's a fine example. I consider Sri Lanka to be the best home team. They're very, very difficult to beat them at home. Look at this match. They batted with such ease in the first innings but India didn't even come near to matching them. Admittedly, Murali and Mendis are not an easy proposition on any pitch but still.

1st Test: Sri Lanka v India at Colombo (SSC), Jul 23-26, 2008 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Here's another example of how an overseas team can just collapse.

3rd Test: India v South Africa at Kanpur, Apr 11-13, 2008 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Admittedly, the pitch isn't as flat but where else do you find such dustbowls but in India...

Sri Lanka has been a huge success in Test Cricket. They came in not too long before Bangladesh and are arguably in the top 4 test nations. Extremely difficult to beat at home I agree, and have produced some class cricketers. Definitely my favorite side from the subcontinent, their modesty and team ethic is admirable. Sanga is a class act, love the way he composes himself.

... And this is exactly the reason why the India - Australia thing is pathetic.

It'd be good if it was rare, but the fact they play each other all the freaking time just means the terrible overly bias banter gets stale really, really quickly.

Tell me about it. Not looking forward to trying to post in between Indians that are going to make me want to tear my hair out and reply. That's what starts it. People like me that get annoyed at the smallest things and can't resist posting about it.

BTW in case someone saw racism in this, there is non intended.

Tell me about it. Not looking forward to trying to post in between Indians that are going to make me want to tear my hair out and reply. That's what starts it. People like me that get annoyed at the smallest things and can't resist posting about it.

BTW in case someone saw racism in this, there is non intended.

nothing racist about it at all. Although all us Brits are racist imperialist pigs so maybe you should ask an Indian.

nothing racist about it at all. Although all us Brits are racist imperialist pigs so maybe you should ask an Indian.

I agree it's not racist haha I just don't want 1000 posts from Indians who might take it the wrong way. =/

Well if if guys stop posting flaming posts things would remain normal.

Users who are viewing this thread