Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Kumar is starting to become loose, I would replace him next over. Ponting is looking really good here.

Not happy with Praveen Kumar's selection. Why not Munaf? He was doing well in the nets and people look good there can replicate it on the field too. Anyways, Nehra looks good. All eyes are going to be on Ishant. Its going to be a huge litmus test. Prayers on my lips that he succeeds. Its good for India if he does.

Nice start but Ponting as usual looks dangerous and Paine looks good too. Hope we can get Ponting soon.

Different from Ponting but defiently effective! He's looking good so far today.

Impressed by Nehra and Praveen. PK's been unlucky, produced lots of chances, nicks, and plays/misses, deserves a wicket. Nehra's inswingers have been excellent.

The only problem I have with Kumar is that when the ball doesn't swing he just looks so helpless. The best thing for him and the Indian team would be for him to bowl 7-8 overs on the trot to begin the game, because when he comes back he's just so hittable.

Ponting starting to unfurl his shots now, looking good. I'd bring on Bhajji and Sharma and choke him with his two bunny's.

What a hit by Ponting that was massive. Surprised he charged it since his standard pull shot is more than effective.

Ponting is dangerous bastman,Aus doing good here,after early los they are 56/1 in 10 overs..I am looking for Bhajji vs Ponting...

Good shot there from Painey. In the slot and whippped through the leg side.

Its Sharma vs Ponting now,but i think Ponting will win,as I Sharma is not in good touch,he is not able to bring ball in that sharply...

Not happy with Praveen Kumar's selection. Why not Munaf? He was doing well in the nets and people look good there can replicate it on the field too. Anyways, Nehra looks good. All eyes are going to be on Ishant. Its going to be a huge litmus test. Prayers on my lips that he succeeds. Its good for India if he does.

Nice start but Ponting as usual looks dangerous and Paine looks good too. Hope we can get Ponting soon.

Doing well in the nets, hmmmm. Can't say I'd pick a player based on net performance, what's his form been like this season (In domestic cricket?)

Sharma really should be rested, this will just damage his confidence further and he isn't going to pick up many wickets at this pace. Harby on, this should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread