Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Johnson :!@#$#@#

Sehwag: Shew away

:p

When sehwag was hitting all over, i felt he's about to go, there i see Gambhir Playing responsibly

:facepalm Timmy Paine, that might cost your team a fair few runs.

Hilfenhaus to Gambhir, 2 runs, Dropped by Paine. Hilfy pushes this well outside off stump, Gambhir reaches out, bat well away from the body, and gets a thick edge. Paine is late to dive to his left and clangs it. It was definitely catchable

Now Gambhir has to turn this to a big one.

A six by Yuvraj off Hauritz! Yuvraj might just get into that mode now. He is looking real good here for that kind of an innings. He has a very solid guy at the other end who has been superb for us in the recent times.

India have this uncanny knack of doing strange team selections. India have 2 left arm spinners today, in addition to one regular offie and two part time offies. By removing a more in-form Kohli and retaining a struggling Jadeja, India continue to surprise." I guess Jadeja's bowling in the last game where he was economical has saved him his spot.
Exactly my opinion.I thought it was a no brainer to replace Jadeja with Yuvraj Singh and Praveen Kumar with Munaf.

Craig: "Still laughing about the anti NSW bit. What does every promising NSW junior get for Xmas? A baggy green."

:laugh ............

No Yuvi magic today :p Nice slower ball by Hilfy, things starting to look better now with 3 wickets down.

Users who are viewing this thread