Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

these singles and freebies given by aussies are throwing them out of the match here!!!!

tim paine what happened to you!!!! darn :doh

braguvaran added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

350 I think now.. thats what india are gonna get!!!!! :mad:

braguvaran added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

David Shepard RIP :crying

Well, if these two can somehow keep their wickets intact for a few more overs, I can see a gigantic total being posted here. 160+ already! Oh wow!

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

What? David Shepherd no more? Can't believe this!

Gambhir proving to be a pain in the ass. Very good knock, such a great player to watch when in this form.

these singles and freebies given by aussies are throwing them out of the match here!!!!

tim paine what happened to you!!!! darn :doh

braguvaran added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

350 I think now.. thats what india are gonna get!!!!! :mad:

braguvaran added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

David Shepard RIP :crying

You're another 'World Champions' in the making:p 350 sounds too big. I think 310-320 might be something we might score (that too if we continue our current situation).

Well played 50 by Gambhir! The new 'Mr. Reliable' for India.

Well, if these two can somehow keep their wickets intact for a few more overs, I can see a gigantic total being posted here. 160+ already! Oh wow!

King Cricket added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

What? David Shepherd no more? Can't believe this!

Yes he is dead

braguvaran added 1 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Last 5 ovs 38/0 RR 7.60

Are we in the power play???
Are India playing England? :eek:

Hehe Dhoni not happy with Johnson, can't wait to he gets back on strike. Nothing wrong with what Johnson did though.

The way Johnson took his time to get to the stumps, Dhoni has every reason to feel that Johnson was deliberately trying to not allow Dhoni to make his ground. What a stare was that!!!! Powerfull....

I think we might see a wicket here.. Watson can be a breaker!

It just looks too easy for them out there... We are scoring at 6+ per over easily without much boundaries and our run rate is 6.25+. Just superb! Please continue this guys. We should aim 350.

Dhoni... We love this new avatar too! What a shot!

saisrini80 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Has Yuvi hit a DLF Maximum yet?

He did it against Hauritz!

I don't know why, but I've got a feeling this could get ugly :p

Ponting has got serious problems with no Lee to bowl at the death. The spinners haven't been effective which could be the difference when we bat.

Users who are viewing this thread