Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

india hav etwo spinners on day night.. wet outfield, it might just be on australia favor but the target to too high to chase, unless australia gets a firing start (without gilly and hayden) india is winning

This is the test I've been waiting to see our openers take on although it was meant to be Haddin and Watson. Haven't been convinced about their ability to play that destructive knock that Hayden and Gilly use to do and today one of them will have to produce something similar if we are to get close. If they play like they have in the past the RRR is going to sky rocket.

This is the test I've been waiting to see our openers take on although it was meant to be Haddin and Watson. Haven't been convinced about their ability to play that destructive knock that Hayden and Gilly use to do and today one of them will have to produce something similar if we are to get close. If they play like they have in the past the RRR is going to sky rocket.

ya they would have to pick on praveen kumar and sharma.. because ashish nehra might be just too experienced for them

I hope that innings by Dhoni quites down those who criticise his new approach to batting. Just shows how an innings like today is much more crucial than a quickfire 30 off 20 balls.

And India are in a strong position now, but with our bowling woes, and the pitch looking a belter, they have to tread carefully.

I didn't really notice until recently but Dhoni is so good during the middle overs at turning the strike over, he just never seems to get bogged down. He's pretty much a perfect one day batsmen these day's, coming in at 5 scoring at a run a ball until the 35/40th over and then unleashing.

Damn I missed the Indian innings from 35 to 50 overs, had to give Bio exam. SHOULD HAVE MISSED IT and made up for it later :mad:

""355 to win. India's highest ODI score against Australia. In fact it's the highest by any team batting first against Australia; India's 12th score of 350 or more in ODIs - they've won each of their previous 11 matches; Dhoni's 124 is the highest by a captain against Australia, going past Jayasuriya 122 in Sydney in 2003; ""

Cricinfo

Bad one again from Dhoni. Why not Ishant instead of Praveen to start off with? Bowling a 125-130kph bowler at the start makes it easy on pitches like this where there is more pace and bounce.

This is injury hit Aussies team. If we can't win against them then its useless.

Bad one again from Dhoni. Why not Ishant instead of Praveen to start off with? Bowling a 125-130kph bowler at the start makes it easy on pitches like this where there is more pace and bounce.

Praveen's a swing bowler, he has to bowl to begin with. He's rubbish if the ball isn't moving around.

I hope we have every pitch in India like this. Do not like slow low pitches.

I hope we have every pitch in India like this. Do not like slow low pitches.

I hope the same too. This pitch has been far better. It has kept the bowlers interested with the bounce and turn, and the batsmen have also feasted on it with the runs.

I hope the same too. This pitch has been far better. It has kept the bowlers interested with the bounce and turn, and the batsmen have also feasted on it with the runs.

If we have pitches like these then we do not have to worry about Yuvi failing to spinners as well. :D

Sachin would have also loved this but he got out early.

Users who are viewing this thread