Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Hoohoo! Ponting gone.PRAVEEN!:banana2:banana2

naresh091 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

We've won this one until Hussey pulls off something miraculous.

I switched off my set and just gathering score in between from cricinfo.

No fun in watching this kinda match, though i m predicting things much early :noway

Good bowling by Ishant. Nice to see him coming back to form. Australia need Hussey to get a big 100 here,and stay till the end for them to win. :)

Hopefully Bhajji wont need to bowl those middle and leg darts! Come on Bhaj, get them man!

Oh Damn! Disastrous start for Bhajji! 3 consecutive fours... dew playing a part here!

Last edited:
Harbhajan Singh to Hussey, FOUR, Three in a row. Husseeeyyyyyyyy. It was short in length, quicker, flatter and Hussey unfurls a fine crunchy cut shot

Harbhajan Singh to Hussey, FOUR, on a length, turns away from Hussey who goes right back to cut it past point. It landed just outside off and spun away further

Harbhajan Singh to Hussey, FOUR, overpitched outside off stump and Hussey crashes it through the off-side field.

Drop this ****.....hes been a waste for the last...... i dont know long !!! :mad:

Drop this ****.....hes been a waste for the last...... i dont know long !!! :mad:

He is very handy with the bat. So,I do not think that he can be dropped. He is just having a few off days,so we can excuse him.

His second over was better. Its clearly the dew which is playing its part here. We can see the fielders constantly wiping the ball and the groundsmen doing their work during the drinks break.

So far, Bhajji has recovered from that first over shock and Yuvraj has bowled a very good first over. Australia are making it tough for themselves. Its almost 9 runs required per over now. AND BHAJJI PICKS WHITE!!! Come on!

Last edited:
dhoni has spread the field and they are picking up easy singles......

but nothing alarming till now.......

Watch Hussey play one of best ODI innings from here.

Users who are viewing this thread