Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Harbhajan didn't look like a top class spinner and whenever Mishra get chance,he proves he is a top class one.But Dhoni isn't seeing any of these things.

Harbhajan wasnt needed to run through Australia today considering that our fast bowlers bowled very well (Praveen surprised me, and Ishant reposed my faith in him). Ishant IS BACK!!! Nehra is good, Praveen is good when it swings. I think we will manage well in this series.

It's a big mistake to play Shaun in 7th position.He's perfect for opening and 3rd or 4th position.

The game is so boring now, that I am inclined to switch off. Have Australia given up and decided to remove the entertainment aspect of the game and trying to just be in there? What are they defending or rotating the strike for?

I wonder who Zaheer is going to replace,when he returns for the next few matches. :noway

Its all over now
punting.png

Params7 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Jadeja hopefully.

Jadeja has been bowling well so far (Pontings wickets 1st game, Hussey's wicket 2nd game). PK should be replaced by Zaheer.

We dont need four fast bowlers in a team. So ideally, PK should be the guy to go if Zaheer is back. PK is good when he gets movement which he got today. If we bat first, he wont be as effective. Since we have Raina and Yuvraj to bowl, we should bring back Kohli for Jadeja.

anyone else think the aussies will be bowled out under 250 ? or is it just a dream ?

@ kartik: looks like aus wont even get to 250 seeing the way they are batting right now. that in itself was too big a prediction.

Harbhajan Singh to Johnson, SIX, has had enough of trying to get it through the off side field and lifts this superbly over long-on.. big hit

Harbhajan Singh to Johnson, FOUR, moves outside leg, Harbhajan slows up the pace, and Johnson waits and waits before forcing it through extra cover

Chetan0304 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Jadeja get's 3rd one

What a special day this has been for India and Indian fans (more so for the non-pessimists:p). Awesome performance. We have kept Australia under the foot.

Users who are viewing this thread