Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

This game was over as soon as India scored close to 300
Great batting by India at times the bowling wasnt bad but the batsmen werent just hanging around waiting for bad balls they were on the attack looking to hit everything.

Something our batsmen dont do anymore they dont take enough risks all looking to protect there averages an position in team instead of playing as a team an looking to risk wicket to up the scoring rate.

230 to win off 22 overs at over 10 runs per over.... Its all OK with building a partnership but the situation here is tougher than it would be in a T20 game.

Ok sorry,I was trying to be a little too optimistic lol. It was not easy for Hussey to cope with the pressure. :)

This game over now. No longer worried. This is beyond difficult even in a T20.

YES! JADEJA! :banana2 PROVE YOUR DOUBTERS WRONG! WHAT A BALL!

I guess Hussey is winning this for Australia.

Sometimes, a little bit of optimism helps! HUSS IS CLEARED OUT BY JADEJA!!!:laugh:laugh:D I think this will be a crushing win for India, and Ponting might be feeling 'WHY DID I FIELD FIRST HERE?'

jadeja bowled a beauty !!! hussey was in two minds....

btw, doesnt jadeja look a little like ganguly ??

Im liking Jadeja,the bowler a bit these days.Really difficult for any batsman to attack his quick left arm spinners.Doesnt have that guile though.

Harbhajan didn't look like a top class spinner and whenever Mishra get chance,he proves he is a top class one.But Dhoni isn't seeing any of these things.

We should not mind him playing,as far as we do not require his batting. :D

Thats right. Jadeja's bowling is not as bad as his batting. In fact, his bowling is quite useful in ODI's as he can tighten up things.

Users who are viewing this thread