Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

but interest is over :(

Who gives? I prefer this rather than having to say how crap our bowlers are.

shravi added 9 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Ishant looks to have found some form again. I'm not going to get too excited just yet, but it certainly is very encouraging.

Why cant they finish this off? So insanely boring. We have this all wrapped up.

Win by 99 runs, and this is a huge margin after a disappointing CT trophy drop.

So i doubt Dravid will be included. :noway

Nice win by India here. Didn't really expect Jadeja to perform this well with the ball. But it would take more of such stuff to turn me to a Jadeja fan from a hardcore Jadeja hater. ;) Was also rather surprised to see our fielders put up a fabulous show. If only our boys showed this type of determination in the Champions Trophy.....:noway

King Cricket added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Win by 99 runs, and this is a huge margin after a disappointing CT trophy drop.

The margin would have been larger, had their tail not wagged so much. This is the problem with our bowlers! They can't finish things off.

The margin would have been larger, had their tail not wagged so much. This is the problem with our bowlers! They can't finish things off.

We cant really complain on this, this happens with world class bowlers like Lee too! and after dismissing the top 5 our bowlers get too much lose tbh.

all throughout the CL (first game here) australia consolidated their first wicket brilliantly.

I think Kumar taking out ponting straight after watson had gone was key to working their way through the rest of the line-up. brilliant innings by dhoni though, the guys something else in one day cricket.

Hmm...I wonder if the sacking of Ventekash Prasad has anything to do with this (Ishant's sudden form).

All I am pleased about is seeing Harbhajan bowling shite. Hopefully he keeps doing this, gets dropped and I never have to see his ugly mug on my TV screen again and watch his antics :)

Good solid win for India though, what a knock by Dhoni!

How'd we let India get 354? :facepalm

Good win though, Dhoni was superb.

Users who are viewing this thread