Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Johnson is looking much more comfortable with his batting in ODIs.

And another 6 this time to Hussey, bit worried about the ease which they were played.

Bad one from Dhoni to bowl Raina in the 49th over. Jadeja had an over, Yuvraj had 2 overs.

Hussey gets a well deserved not out, excellent batting by him in this series so far.

230 for India to win, not bad but we need to bowl well.

that was some serious ownage was'nt it????

Hopefully he is injured for long time.. :D

I wish you are abducted from Chennai and thrown back into Australia:D:laugh

230 to win for India. Australia could have done with 15-20 runs more, but 230 in itself will test India a lot since they will have second use of the pitch which has deteriorated more. The new ball is crucial. If Sehwag gives a good start, we are very much favorites. We need an explosive start because batting against old ball is going to be extremely hard.

Johnson is looking much more comfortable with his batting in ODIs.

And another 6 this time to Hussey, bit worried about the ease which they were played.

Bit Worried?? :eek::eek:

Do you seriously belive Aussies can have any say in this match?
I gave up hope on aussie win after the 15th over.

Add to that the Aussie bowling weakness for the last 2 years and India's powerpacked batting line up.:mad:

I wish you are abducted from Chennai and thrown back into Australia:D:laugh
Nah, Chennai can keep him tbh

Huss is getting better and better, you know what'd be mad? If Hussey actually made a ton in ODIs. Nothing against him at all, his style is awesome, but he just doesn't make tons, ends up not out on 70 or 80, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread