Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Sachin is the key. He will have to play a Hussey like innings for India to win. COming out and just smacking the ball won't work. I don't see Sehwag doing to well here. Same goes for Raina. We still don't even know if Gambhir will bat. Jadeja and Dhoni will also be key batsman. This pitch suits Jadeja pretty well. Having to push the ball between the gaps, and taking plenty of ones and twos. Dhoni will also have to play a controlled knock. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes in at three to control the pace of the innings.

Yeah, I love how he says "they" and "them" but then has that he supports Australia in his profile. Wish people could just support their country.

Most probably,his brain supports the Aussies,but his heart supports India,because he was born here. :)

Look at the crowd after Sachin hit that 4 :eek: time for them to get their monies worth :D

What a good start for India. And,the best part is,Sachin hitting the ball well. :banana2

Electric start from Sachin Tendulkar. The crowd goes berserk. Hope Sachin clicks today and makes the Aussies pay!:D

Users who are viewing this thread