Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Gauti gone. Come on MSD, back to your defensive style.

I thought I had taught you guys to be really pessimistic, that way when you win you can really celebrate ;)

Maybe we`ll do that if we lose 6-1 to Australia (or 5-0 like England lost to India) ! I hope you got your answer.

I don't see Yuvraj doing anything on this pitch. India's best bet is to have a good Partnership between Dhoni and Jadeja. Both are suited to play on this pitch.

India in trouble here, they have lost top three bastman (batting seq wise), Tendulkar was looking good (he was not aggressive,but he understood the pitch and condition),but because the bowler was stading in middle he had to make that extra adjustment, and cost his wicket, its upto these bastman now Dhoni and Yuvi...

Ponting's field setting is outstanding,but I think we will seal another win here.

deepuparayil added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Anyone else here think Dravid is more consistent and suitable for ODI team than Sachin.

Took a nap and wake up to see this. :noway

Bhajii and Praveen will score 40 runs in between them and we will loose by 50 runs. Game is over.

Why are they bowling it so full. There's no swing on offer. They need to bowl at a good length and let the ball stay low on it's own.

Users who are viewing this thread