Australia's Tour of India - 7 ODI's

Why are they bowling it so full. There's no swing on offer. They need to bowl at a good length and let the ball stay low on it's own.

On this type of pitch its not easy to hit on up. That's why full deliveries.

We need a breakthrough here asap. Two more quick wikcets and we will back in the game :)

We need to keep this RR stable till the 40th over with wickets and then we can fire in powerplays .

This partnership is the key for us, if either Yuvi or Dhoni can stay till the end we win this game. Its as simple, if we last all 50 overs we win.

Ponting should have used Voges and White with Hauritz, but i think its now late as Hauritz is facing difficulties to grip the ball due to this dew :facepalm

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

17 extras has been conceded already :eek: what on earth going here :doh

Manou is making me laugh, he can't even handle himslef :laugh

your better off teaching the scotland team how to play cricket ! ;)

Nah, now they do really suck ;)

Maybe we`ll do that if we lose 6-1 to Australia (or 5-0 like England lost to India) ! I hope you got your answer.

Urm, pretty sure since then we have knocked you out of the 20/20 World Cup and got further then you guys in the Champions Trophy, plus won the Ashes back. So there's your answer :)

Come on Yuvraj lad, get out soon. I don't want to admit you've actually played a good knock!

Users who are viewing this thread