Australia's Tour of Zimbabwe

Should Australia Tour Zimbabwe?

• Total voters
Ummm i reckon thats racist.... Well not really but some Black players might no get a chance because the South African board might not want any black players, so they only include as many as they have to then leave out some budding cricketers because there black...

Ummm i reckon thats racist.... Well not really but some Black players might no get a chance because the South African board might not want any black players, so they only include as many as they have to then leave out some budding cricketers because there black...
What are you talking about, the South African cricket board are forced to chose a black player over a white player if they have equal ability, you would never see them leave out a player for being black, quite the opposite is true. The problem with Zimbabwe as a whole is similar to a problem South Africa have (though to a much lesser extent), they have gone out of their way to compensate for the injustice during apartheid and have tipped the balance too far in favour of blacks, South Africa use quota systems which result in fines to businesses who don't employ enough blacks, that extends to cricket as well.

Well they might do that but the quota system at least means that there are some blacks getting a chance, and the fact is South Africa at least they would never drop like Makhaya Ntini without the quota, they don't go out of their way to not play blacks since the apartheid was over.

South Africa have a rule that requires them to select a certain amount of black players in all of their squads, not sure that they are being racist.

Racist or not, it's not right and shouldn't be allowed in our game.

I re-iterate my example again. If England didn't select Panesar because he wasn't white, would it be acceptable?

South Africa shouldn't be allowed to compete imo.

Users who are viewing this thread