Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

Bangladesh have performed brilliantly agaisnt india. They should continue the same against the Newzealanders

one would expect better from Bangladesh this time around. Because last time only 2 players from the squad had toured NZ before. This time around they 5-6 1st timers. Which is better then 13. Even the top teams have hard time in NZ so...

I reckon Bangladesh have a decent chance against us, might chuck some money on them actually.

Darn it.

Then should I officially announce that Rubel Hossain is the future of Bangladesh's fast bowling department but there is a high risk of him ending up with a test match bowling average of 15222174852447752.9999254855 :noway

Shahadat Hossain is lot better than Rubel. Also, Syed Rasel is there as well.

Rasel is no good for test

and give me that Avatar damn it! stop talking all the Warne avatars!! :mad:
:p

Even though the squad is small this is what I would go with for the T20:

1: B. McCullum
2: Ingram
3: Guptill
4: Taylor
5: Franklin
6: Oram
7: N. McCullum
8: Vettori
9: Butler
10: Southee
11: Tuffey

Batting all the way down to number 11 is rather nice and plenty of bowling options too, Hopkins of course will be the 12th man.

Agree with that eleven. I hope Hopkins doesn't play. He's such a dud selection.

I'm still not happy with the squad. We'll see how it goes I guess.

I reckon Bangladesh have a decent chance against us, might chuck some money on them actually.
They sure do, what better preparation than playing a test series against India.

No better preparation than playing India. While we've come off some domestic T20 stuff - that's not very good. I actually am very concerned about this series. I have the feeling it's going to be a disaster. We're way undercooked, have a poor squad and heaps of injuries. We may not necessarily lose, but really we're looking for convincing wins if we are going to be competing with Australia straight afterward.

Well we are starting with T20. and i am hoping our T20 squad looks like this

Tamim
J
Aftab
Ashraful
Naeem
Shakib
Riyad
Mushfiq
Razzak
Nazmul
Rubel/Shafi

Aftab to make his come back at 3 or 4 again.

Users who are viewing this thread