Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

I just hope Raqibul and Rubel out for the T20.

Mac, what do you think about Shahriar Nafees for the T20? He is a T20 God :D

lol. I got that reference. Pretty cool, they sponsor it over in AUS so cool that they're doing it here too.

this series is not being telivised live in a cricket crazy country india............
isnt that a shame...................

this series is not being telivised live in a cricket crazy country india............
isnt that a shame...................

Kindly watch the tour 'Live and Exclusive' on Sony Max tomorrow onwards.

Weather is good in Hamilton today and its meant to stay that way.

1. Tamim Iqbal, 2. Mohammad Ashraful, 3. Aftab Ahmed, 4. Raqibul Hasan, 5. Shakib al Hasan (capt), 6. Naeem Islam, 7. Mahmudullah, 8. Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), 9. Shahadat Hossain, 10. Shafiul Islam, 11. Nazmul Hossain.

thats the most retardest team! why would you keep JS out and keep Raqibul! he cant even take singles!!

6 hrs from now. just check Justin TV when it starts

Looks like Hopkins is carrying the drinks for the Black Caps tonight and McCullum will open with Ingram. Hopefully this match will be more exciting then the HRV final which was a bit of a crock in the end, it was either a single, a four or an edge for 6. A mate reckons he could throw a feather over the boundary for 6 from the pitch.

Hoping New Zealand bat first tbh, not that I expect Bangladesh to get rolled or anything however.

I'm not very confidant about tonight. We never play well as favorites and I think our squad is a bit crap. T20s can go any way and so it's Bangladesh's best chance of the tour to win.

But not in Melbourne which sucks for him. It's indeed on Prime as well as Sky.

Users who are viewing this thread