Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

Bit surprised to see that Gareth Hopkins is in the side ahead of Neil Broom, the only time I thought he would be in the side is when McCullum is injured/not playing but obviously he has been impressive with the bat in NZ's T/20 competition or something..

Bangladesh have lost a few quick wickets and have now found themselves five wickets down after 10 overs. They've got two big hitters at the crease now and if Bangladesh are to have any hope of winning here, Naeem and Mahmudullah will need to put on a good partnership here.

so you play your aggressive gully cricket. shouldnt you have at least 70 runs by now? at the end of 10 overs they got 50 runs. whats the point? might as well play regular cricket! T20 is not about carefree who can play the most retardest shot game. it takes more then just aggression.

MacLovin added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

now we are up for some test cricket.

my prediction; 102/10 after 17 overs

Lol Gaffaneys umpiring, he should still be playing. Scored a T20 100 for Otago

is there a way to get rid of your T20 status? can ICC do that? i swear some of them BD boys will start crying!

Riyad you not playing India in test match anymore!! look at the jersey! you will get out anyways, at east hit a 4..upp..you are out..see. should listen to me man

We should open with Taylor and mccullum and try to win it in the lowest number of balls haha

wow wow wow thanks Hmarka?? i gave you the info 1st man!

Beaten the lowest score now, just got an edge for four...

Lol at Vettoris figures, he's amazing!
Batsmen have been the opposite tbf. And the conditions can't have that much of an effect, just silly shots to good balls

when the coach says "ok guys just go out there and have fun" he doesnt mean literally have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread