Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

i like the brown/yellow part of NZ jersey. but nothing like that sky-blue black

Shafiul can bowl over 143k? damn didnt know that. i thought he was another 125 uh ah.

MacLovin added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

good stuff from Nazmul. coming back from injury too.

if you bowl 5 balls to McCullum and dont get hit for ANY, thats ....

Yeah it was Ingram the second time. The McCullum one to be fair wasn't easy. To be a tp side you have to take those. The Aussie do and the NZers did tonight. The Ingram one was a dolly. Comedic drop really.

10 wicket win in T20's must be rare?

Ingram didn't look that bad, I'll guess we'll have to wait until the real games start but it's a decent start.

Can somebody tell me why Bangladesh decided to bat first? Surely if you haven't had much practice in the country you'd look to bat second so you know how much you need.

I don't think I have ever seen such a rubbish performance quite disappointing in the end. Good showing by NZ did what was required of them.

Ingram was hitting them better than McCullum IMO, just didn't throw the bat as much.

Ingram didn't look that bad, I'll guess we'll have to wait until the real games start but it's a decent start.

Can somebody tell me why Bangladesh decided to bat first? Surely if you haven't had much practice in the country you'd look to bat second so you know how much you need.

They should have sent NZ in. It was a pitch that had spent most of the week under trying conditions and it really could have done anything. Shows poor captaincy I feel when the players have spent 3 days in the country and haven't spent anytime on the grass due to rain. Sure conditions were good but it was a big call to try to set a total.

Usually a Aus/SA/Eng/NZ vs a minnow team is not very competative.

I am not surprised with the result at all.

I'm not surprised we won, but by 10 wickets and bowling them out for under 80, come on. I expected them to get at least 100.

I'm not surprised we won, but by 10 wickets and bowling them out for under 80, come on. I expected them to get at least 100.

Most people would of expected them to at least put up a fight, they didn't do that with the bat and they sure as heck didn't do it in the field. I hope they can turn it around in two days because I really don't want to see cricket like this for three weeks.

In even the most basic of things you could see a vast difference between the two teams. How sharp were the New Zealanders in the field compared to Bangladesh?...it was like watching the tour of Pakistan all over again (except for the batting, and the bowling.....so pretty much just the fielding)

Users who are viewing this thread