Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

I'm glad they avoided that 67 record. You don't want to be worse than Kenya at anything.

CaptainOZ added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

After an hour, I finally found a stream that works.

Care to share? I'm stuck on a channel showing "Ganguly's Greatest", which is interesting, but the match was 20 years ago.

throwing your bat at everything is already worse than Kenya

Marathon running? Everyone's worse than Kenya At that

need to go over 74. lowest total by test playing team

6!! thats all you kids been trying to do all day!! goddamn! finally came off

Hahaha... oh well, at least he ensured they avoided the other record. Crap total though, really wanted to see Mahmudullah fire.

do they realize, if they played it like an ODI they would've scored more runs?

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

we need an inn break? why! McCullum should just start batting with his keeping pads! just borrow the bat from Raqibul and get it over with

And McCullum is keeping! how stupid is that? He's one of the best inner ring fielders in the world, and I cant imagine Hopkins is very good at fielding

LOL. Good work, you made Hopkins into a class outfielder. Nah in all seriousness, McCullum is the best gloveman in the world. He should be behind the sticks.

The fielding and catching was top notch

How good is Vettori. His bowling was outstanding 3-6. Most economical bowling figures!!! The pitch was spinning and bouncing which was a nice change for T20. Shakib's overs will obviously be the most dangerous but I think the total is low enough that it's harder to lose than win.

I read that Vettori was working on trying to get a bit more spin, he seemed to spin it nicely today. All the bowlers were good except Southee who in trying to swing it bowled some half volleys. Still he wasn't terrible. Tower opened wonderfully and finished well. I like our balance, just lack Shane Bond for that extra strike weapon.

The Bangladesh batsmen just went too hard and didn't play proper cricket shots. They tried to slog everything and paid the price.

Users who are viewing this thread