Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

Aftab Ahmed will play the test? NO!! NO!

i would rather take Naeem!

MacLovin added 12 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

game starts at 12? aawhatt!? damn crapinfo. showing the wrong time! i guess i cant watch the game before i go out! i was hoping it would start at 11 local. but thats not the correct time. damn crapinfo!

I live 10 minutes from the ground and can confirm we have steady drizzle right now it looks set in, I doubt we will start on time.

Well they just went to the ground and it looks worse there than it does at my place. It has stopped raining here and does look brighter.

Ari added 10 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Sun is out now their are dark clouds around right now but if it stays like this we should get some play in.

Top class decision by the man on debut

Damn, McIntosh looked confidant til then. Now he's out again.

Last edited:
Watling looks out of sorts hopefully he can dig in and get through it.

It's tough batting conditions. It's been raining lol.

Ingram has looked good though. Who needs foot movement.

Well he was playing and missing balls that were doing absolutely nothing he is starting to look a bit better now though.

Ah, that was a good ball to get Watling. Bangladesh have missed a trick this morning though because they haven't been anywhere near full enough.

The fields have also been bad. That said we're 3 down. They won the toss so were looking for 3 wickets. They're on top but it's not a disaster for us. Taylor and Guptill we want a big partnership from. Guptill seems about due in tests though Taylor is perhaps due a failure.

Ingram batted really well, it's a shame he played that shot.

One of my main concerns with Martin Guptill batting lower down the order, how will he go early on with spin.

:facepalm Taylor

You could see it coming that entire over. Tbh you'd probably struggle to see any worse batting in just one over, hopeless.

Users who are viewing this thread