Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand 2010

We're in trouble, but I feel about 250 - 300 would be a good score in terms of the conditions, and the team (batting line-up) we're versing.

Taylor just doesn't learn... :facepalm

We can (and should) still get 300. 150 more is reasonable. All we need is one of Guptill/Vettori/McCullum to score a 60 or 70 and we should get another 150. I just wish Taylor would stop throwing his wicket away.

Move over Steve Harmison.

Rubel Hossain to Guptill, 1 wide, about the widest ball you will ever see in test cricket. Unfortunately Rubel goes over on his ankle and slings it straight to gully

Rubel Hossain to Guptill, 1 wide, about the widest ball you will ever see in test cricket. Unfortunately Rubel goes over on his ankle and slings it straight to gully

:laugh Yes, that was brillant.

More reckless batting. This aint a T20. Pretty disgusting when your 2 senior players play shots like those.

This throwing away of wickets is getting old we just arn't learning. Australia are going to eat us alive in the tests.

More reckless batting. This aint a T20. Pretty disgusting when your 2 senior players play shots like those.

This throwing away of wickets is getting old we just arn't learning. Australia are going to eat us alive in the tests.

Just shows that New Zealand is going to have to play six front-line batsmen against Australia really.

Of course we trust him at 6. We don't trust the 5 before him. To be fair on Vettori it's not often he plays a shot like that. He'll learn from it whereas Taylor continually gets out in the same ways. He played 3 horrible shots earlier in the over and got away with it. The fourth time in the same over he did it he was out.

was out all day, couldnt watch the start because of the delay. came home, turned on the tv and play called off. WTF! :mad:

Lol that has got to be the worst ball I've even seen and that includes my bowling!

Was it worse than Dwayne Smith's one?

You know you're in trouble when Guptill and McCullum are leading a fightback against Bangladesh, and you've got a tour of Australia around the corner.

Has it been good bowling, poor batting, or both that presents the current situation?

Has it been good bowling, poor batting, or both that presents the current situation?

Nah, Bangladesh bowling and fields have been very poor. Rubel did bowl pretty well though because he pitched the ball up. It's bad batting. Taylor, Ingram and Vettori gifted their wickets really. Terrible, terrible shots. McIntosh got probably the best ball of the lot. Landed just outside leg and moved to the off stump line which took the edge of his bat. Watling had a foot movement blemish. The others though were just ugly T20 shots.

Users who are viewing this thread