Bat Pics for bat making

shrenik007 said:
Can these pic be of any use?
I appreciate the offerings but I already have the Longbow images and as far as I'm aware nobody uses an AS Falcon. I will happily entertain requests for custom bats once the 4GB pack is completed though.

So, I started making a Fearnley Batwing (as used by Darren Gough and others) using the BLIC image:

fearnleyfake9am.jpg

But the quality was rubbish for one thing. And, for another thing, pretty much all of the details were wrong. So I embarked upon the task of doing the whole bat from scratch according to what limited pictures I could find. I'll let the results speak for themselves. :D

fearnleybatwing2vv.jpg

Every detail you see on that bat except for the wood grain and the handle were painted on be me in Photoshop over the last two days. It's been an extremely laborious process and at many points, entirely tedious. However, I could not be more pleased with the outcome. In my opinion this is the first and only TRUE 4GB bat. Given that I've made about 30 others before this one, I suppose it's about time! ;)

Once again, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after seeing that, it looks absolutel amazing.

I'll give you more reps as soon as it will let me:D

I think you should take classes of photoshop after seeing this bat. I have no words to discribe that.

Well thank you all for the positive feedback - makes all the effort worthwhile. :)
It seems I may have set the bar rather high for myself however. At the risk of disappointing you all, here is another 4GB bat (although not True 4GB), the much anticipated Slazenger SXi. :D There is still quite a bit of work I'd like to do to this one but I thought it looked reasonable enough to post some pics. Slazenger SE and SX to come next.

Attachments

• Slazenger Sxi.jpg
    Slazenger Sxi.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 137
Thank you again. :) This completes the set, as far as I'm aware. This is the Slazenger SX. Time to start a thread in the main forum to figure out who's using these new bats other than Ian Bell and Paul Collingwood! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Slazenger SX.jpg
    Slazenger SX.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread