Battrick League!

Cricket Geniuses v TT Lions

We can tell you that TT Lions won the toss and elected to field. The pitch is looking slow and low. Tough for everyone. Could be a low scoring match...

End of Over 17: 81-1, runrate=4.76
Cash 2-0-9-0
Mackey* 43 (55 balls)
Cleaver 25 (34 balls)

Last Wicket: Mears c. Delop b. Deane 8 (FOW: 29/1)

Decided to give both Cash and Jackman a game. Crouch won't be bowling.

TT vs Cricket Genuises update.
End of Over 28: 138-2, runrate=4.93
Drayton 4-0-23-1

Victory* 7 (3 balls)
Mackey 64 (86 balls)

Mackey out!
32.1 W Cash to Mackey
smacked the ball straight into the groin of Deane who fell over, miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
End of Over 35: 159-3, runrate=4.54
Drayton 6-1-24-1
Victory* 15 (21 balls)
Marsh 9 (13 balls)

Last Wicket: Mackey c. Deane b. Cash 67 (FOW: 149/3)

Last two overs have yeilded only 3 runs...

Cricket Geniuses crumble...

End of Over 42: 190-5, runrate=4.52
Drayton 9-1-36-2
Victory* 35 (39 balls)
Terry 0 (0 balls)

Last Wicket: Wickrematunga c. Crouch b. Drayton 0 (FOW: 190/5)

Cricket Geniuses all out for 241, 5 wickets for Atkinson.

Over 48.2: 241-10, runrate=4.92
Atkinson 9-1-63-5
Barker* 0 (1 balls)

Should have got 20 more runs in the end. However, the pitch is slow much like the one in Bangalore, so I would back myself to win this one.

Don't read too much into the pitch, they are very unsusal. Bowled out a team for 187 on a hard and fast pitch :confused:. And have had teams score in excess of 250 on a green wicket! :rolleyes:

I would back you too, seeing as I did concede a few too much. But one of my better bowlers-Crouch-wasn't bowled today, and I did have two newbies in the team(Cash and Jackman), so not really a full strength.

But then again, I bat fairly deep, 6 batters down to Jackman, and Deane and Cash can do a bit...

I have got 3 proficient bowlers. Hope they'll do the job. I have made many changes too, my batting order was reshuffled a bit, and 3 players were changed. I am doing this because of the new individual fitness feature, so I am rotating my players along so that they don't get too fatigued.

P.S: Are we the only two following the games in the tournament?

3 proficient! :eek:

I have only two respectables! :(

Decent start though:

End of Over 5: 28-0, runrate=5.60, reqrunrate=4.76 (241-10)
Barker 3-0-14-0
Cox* 9 (17 balls)
Delop 18 (14 balls)

Briggsey said:
Man my team sucks playing in Indian conditions, we got thrashed! :mad :mad :mad
Ironically, Dhoni is your avvie :D
Bet you wish you had him in your team huh ;)

Briggsey said:
Man my team sucks playing in Indian conditions, we got thrashed! :mad :mad :mad
Going by the match ratings, I can't figure out how u did so badly. I would have backed u to win.
Things not looking good for the Geniuses. Bad bowling. We need a wicket soon, or atleast slow the runrate. I fear a loss here.

Too right! I think I lost by 240 odd runs which is pathetic to say we were on a 4 game winning streak!

Wait until they play at the Briggs Dome then they will get whats coming to them!

sorry i couldnt reply to the thread and i couldnt make any challenge to the game and noone challenged what should i do now Pak Cricketer. I am really sorry.

My team's 50 is up in 7.6(wide ball) overs :)

Adarsh said:
Oh man! Horrible bowling.
Sure...I mean, my batting hasn't been decent at all...:rolleyes:

Oh! Delop is out :( 51/1, Greenwood next in...

Users who are viewing this thread