Battrick League!

Depending on where the match is being played, there are diffrent times for different games. But If the match is in your home ground it should be about 11:30 at night.

My match will be played in I think South Africa ground. So what time will it start in California.

Ha! My star opener is reeling in the runs! Go! Billy Holmshaw...

Name: Bill Holmshaw
Matches: 4
Innings: 4
Runs: 571
N.O: 2
Avge: 282.50
S/R: 108.97
Highest: 189
50s: 0
100s: 4 (Yeah! Ata boy! 4 in 4)

I won my match against Lucian Magam BTW :) By 7 wickets, 39* for Crouch and a magnificant 98 for Delop...

Also, I fired unsworth, and hired Julian Jackman :)

Julian Jackman (65928)
LH Batsman, LF Bowler, feeble form, sublime
(feeble batting form, feeble bowling form)
A steady player with competent leadership skills and woeful experience.

Plays For: TT Lions
Nationality: Australia
Battrick Rating: 3,154
Wages: ?530 p/w

Batting: mediocre
Bowling: mediocre
Fielding: feeble
Wicket Keeping: mediocre

Not bad :)

My match is tommorow Dubai time, I think...

Yup, 2:30 in the afternoon tommorow. I won't be able to watch it, have Chem. homework, guess its up to Ardar...um...Adarsh to update you guys ;)

I have a problem, I cant post screenshots, so is ok for whoever my opponent is to do that jobs. I trust you not to edit them! ;)

After all you will only be cheating yourself :)

Pak_cricketer said:
Have you tried using the "Print Screen" botton and then going to paint pasting it there and then saving it?

Dont try be smart with me young man ;)

It says on PC when I try do it need to change it to a jpg file or something. No idea how to do that.

Good Luck wildwil for today's match. You have a edge playing on your South African pitch but my Indian team knows how to deal with pace and seam bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread