Battrick League!

borncricketer said:
I have accepeted Briggsey's challenge.
Look forward to a good game mate :D

My team won again today so its looking like its going to be a good game!

Team India and Ild Wulfs Please make your challenge... And Preston Panthers are disqulified because they have arranged a game with someone else... So Nippon Ham fighters get a win by Default.. :boxing Dam you!! :D

Freddyfan you can send a challenge too but just play it at their ground..

Last edited:
Briggsey said:
Look forward to a good game mate :D

My team won again today so its looking like its going to be a good game!
well i ahve won my last 5 games too so i guess my team is in good form......cant wait for the game to start

I have just signed a new spinner for 1000 pounds, not a bad buy really:

Pat Cash - 18 yo, BT Rating=1,184
LH Batsman, LH Spin Bowler, respectable form, sublime
(respectable batting form, respectable bowling form)
An attacking player with strong leadership skills and worthless experience.
Batting: woeful
Bowling: mediocre
Fielding: abysmal

I've got a league match today, against another user-controlled team-Lucian Magama. Lets see how it pans out. Last time we met, they just managed to scrape home by 1 wicket in a thriller. But in that match, I had Gamble and Leo in the team. Got a stronger bowling lineup this time around, and my players are in better form. Lets see how it goes.

Pak_cricketer said:
Freddyfan you can send a challenge too but just play it at their ground..

Ok, made the challenge. Sorry about the delay, I was under the impression the home team was making the challenges.

Guess what? I just bowled out the best team in this league for 187 on a beutiful batting pitch. Crouch, Atkinson and Drayton each got three. Debutan Cash went for 54 in a 10 over spell with no wickets. Crouch wrapped up the innings with two wickets in two balls.

End of Over 46: 187-10, runrate=4.07
Crouch 7-2-16-3
Storey* 2 (18 balls)

Bad start. I am struggling now. Cox and pinch-hitter Deane gone. Delop and Greenwood batting. And I have to got to sleep, so have to hope for the best :upray

End of Over 7: 22-2, runrate=3.14, reqrunrate=3.86 (187-10)
Aldridge 4-0-10-2
Delop* 11 (22 balls)
Greenwood 6 (9 balls)

Last Wicket: Deane c. Farley b. Aldridge 0 (FOW: 10/2)

Users who are viewing this thread