Story Bermuda - Cricket's New Superpower - Back on! New update! [C07]

Who Should Be Vice-Captain (And Skipper The Next Match)?

• Slowcoach (Saajid Mujahid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GrayNicolls (N. Davies)

• Madmick96 (M. Mick)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Guys I've now got the laptop with net up and running, I'm still not back in melbourne yet so I won't be able to update it just yet however I promise you all the story isn't dead and I'll be ready to post again as soon as I get back next week, so how about everyone tips what Canada will make and whoever gets closest will get a spot in the team for the next game. I will also bat or bowl better with them.

Canada will make 210 all out

plympilgrim said:
115 all out for the canadians

i'm trying to be optimistic :p
I think you could be right, Canda have started slowly, although C07 tends to block every ball for a year and then hit sixes every second ball. I also made a brilliant signature for this thread, I encourage you all to use it to help promote our world-beaters!

Last edited:
I think he means he's looking forward to the next update

I am to Cant wait

Brett_Lee

Well either way this match will continue on Wednesday, so watch this space for the continuation of the story.

hay i was just wondering if there are any spaces left in the squad?
cheers

kookaburra69 said:
hay i was just wondering if there are any spaces left in the squad?
cheers
Yes mate there is room for 2 more I think, just fill out the form on the first post (and read the rules for it) and you're in.

Alright here it is, finally the update you've all been on the edge of your seats crying and wondering when it will come, but it's finally here:

Canada Off To Shaky Start

Darryl Cullinan: Welcome back to this ICC Tri Series in South Africa, between Canada, Bermuda and The Netherlands, where Bermuda are playing Canada, it's been about 2 weeks since we last updated you, but we're finally back, and Bermuda have started off well, restricting Canada to just 1/19 off the first 10 overs, a brilliant start for Bermuda, but a poor start for the Candians, very slow and shaky, with just that caught and bowled by Dean Sherr, the Bermudan Skipper, to get out Jyoti, so let's have a look at a few highlights so far this match:

fourrunsfortheopeneryo5.jpg

Allan Donald: That was a great shot by Heaney, but there were few boundaries for the Canadians, as you can see on the batting card:
10overbattingstatsej9.jpg

DC: Yep Allan, no-one sticks out there, and here is the scorecard and bowling stats:
10overbowlingstatsxr5.jpg

10overscorecardjp7.jpg

AD: So that's the 10 overs gone by, the players are getting ready to begin a new over, can Canada bounce back, or will Bermuda steamroll through them? We'll be back after this short break.

Users who are viewing this thread