Best batsmen of tommorrow?

.Mob

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
We have a thread for today, so why not discuss future possibilities?

Give one person, and one person only that you believe, I know it's hard to say because you may not know other countries young superstars but hey, let's give it a crack.

My nominee would be the guy in my avatar, Manoj Tiwary, I believe this guy was born to play Test cricket, so cool in mentality too.

He idolises Kevin Pietersen and pretty much does everything the way he does (except bowling, he bowls leggies and is also a much better fielder), his technique is almost the same and he even pulls his sleeves up to copy him. So watch out for the next Pietersen!

I agree.
Along with S. Badrinath, these two are set to replace two of the "fab four" in our Indian line up.

If Sangakkara and Tendulkar had a baby, he'd be the best.

If Sagakkara, Tendulkar, and Hayden had a weird threesome lovechild, it'd be like Bradman times 4,000,000

i have to say my youngster to look out for is Billy Godleman he is a clas batsmen,

another is Robert Newman who played England under 17 and is awesome
if anyone has seen him the will understand hits 150 after 150 in school cricket and consistently gets runs for England under 17

Among the current lot of players in the world, these would be my pick(s) from the following nation

India - Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina, Manoj Tiwary
Australia - Micheal Clarke, Brad Hodge
Pakistan - Misbah Ul Haq

Phil Jacques will become a legend in years to come, I feel.

If Sangakkara and Tendulkar had a baby, he'd be the best.

If Sagakkara, Tendulkar, and Hayden had a weird threesome lovechild, it'd be like Bradman times 4,000,000

man you got a messed up mind...

I think the Bangledeshi openners are the ones to watch out for in the future.
Er keep an eye out for Karno Ganguly coughwhichismecough

Maybe in International cricket, not Test Matches. Has a long way to go in Test Matches IMO

Fair enough. I think he can develop his game easily though. Him and Hayden work well together, IMO.

Fair enough. I think he can develop his game easily though. Him and Hayden work well together, IMO.

If he opens with Hayden (like he has been doing a lot lately) he'll become a better batsmen. Hayden will be a good influence on young Jaques. Jaques will monitor the way Hayden plays, and he probably will involve his game around Hayden

Among the current lot of players in the world, these would be my pick(s) from the following nation

Pakistan - Misbah Ul Haq

Misbah is over 30 years old, Clarke and Yuvi have had their fair share of time in the limelight already.
I think were looking fresh faces.

I think if Alistair Cook and a stripper had a baby, it would be the best bat.

Not only would it have amazing batting skills, but it would also know how to please a crowd! :D

Moises Henriques. Allrounder of the future. Hes got a decent bat on his and can bowl pretty fast for a young bloke.

Pakistan - Misbah Ul Haq

Brad Hodge=33. Misbah Ul Haq=33.

I think you are getting tomorrow confused with today.

Users who are viewing this thread