• Zimbabwe : Tatenda Taibu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh : Habibul Bashar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Will p

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who is the best captain in the world at the mo, this can include tacital aawarness, cricket skills(batting, bowling wkt), inspiration .etc.

if you are talking abou the captain who make's alot of run's' to save his team i would go with inzimam with is wonderfull batting and hard hitting' my second choice will be stephen fleming' any one seen the tour of africa where he just plumed south africa with his smart thinking

I am going to say Marvan Attapattu cause he when ever the team is in pressure so he change his mind that in last 30 overs he put spinners and get all the most wickets by spinners

I'd say Stephen Fleming, but he wasn't too flash in the recent test against Australia. It's definetly not Ricky Ponting, he's shocking, he only wins because hes got the best cricketers in the world playing for him.

Ganguly's good for India but nobody in the list can beat Fleming to the title of the Best in the world.

Stephen Fleming

*Brad refrains from commenting about the people that voted for Ganguly*

What would be more interesting is if you weren't allowed to vote for your national captain and let patriotic sentiment cloud your judgement.
I'll say Fleming as well; he's had a bad last few series but to be fair they've had shed loads of bad luck and injury problems and he's still a great captain.

stephen fleming has been the captian of new zealand for over 8 year's' And if you dont vote for stephen fleming as a best captain then i recommend that you have been following cricket for a few year's' i have seen alot of matche's and this guy stephen has been one of the best captian in face of international cricket' i really love his batting with his back foot perfect shot and perfect timing' and to tell you the truth i have tryed to copy his shot's in some of my county matche's' but every time i have tryed the back foot i got LBW' will probably because my timing need's some work' other wise i would be a perfect stephen fleming twin when come's to batting' although i am not left handed' but still i manage to hit some good stroke's alike stephen while batting againts fast bowler's'

stephen fleming go buddy'

Fleming's the best captain but wonder who had such vivid imagination that they voted for Ponting...he's not even 1/10th of his predecessor and can be easily considered to lag far behind Fleming, Inzy and Ganguly...

Users who are viewing this thread