Votes: 4 3.4%
  • ramiz raja

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • ravi shastri

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • other

Votes: 14 11.9%

• Total voters
ea should replace both..but then there are lots of things ea 'should' do.

Richie Benaud is the best out of the ones for us to vote on, but I think that Tony Grieg and Ian Chappell are pretty good too.

well vaughan i would say lets have a cricket quiz on an ongoing match and the analysis would never prove sanjay too erratic as for his crickrting facts

just knowing the facts arent enough mate.....mr. manjrekar made some highly biased statements and comments during england's tour of sri lanka.

a good commentator is one who is totally unbiased. I cannot say the same about Sanjay Manjrekar.

Richie Benaud is probably one of the most unbiased commentators alive (as I have said in an earlier post).

But I do agree, the commentary depends on more on ea and hb rather than the commentators.

toni greig, damn u ppl do u not woch cricket, this guy makes the game so much more exciting

Yep Tony Greig should have been there. I think the best commentary team would be Tony Greig and Geoff Boycott or Ravi Shastri.

Benaud would be ok but I have got kind of bored seeing him in every EA game from cricket 97 onwards.

alright men agreed the final is won by grieg and mr.boycott

You know, it would be cool if the commentators swopped around at regular intervals in cricket 2006. This way, you would have more commentators and many different comments.

I think some of the UK radio commentators should be put into the game. Infact just one, the legendary Henry Blofeld. Did anyone in the UK hear any of his Radio 4 commentary.

He keeps a pigeon update on the go at the same time. About 4 on Saturday I heard him say, well Im afraid to say I have only seen one pigeon today so far, although you will all be happy to know I did see a crow!

Brilliant!!

Users who are viewing this thread