Best Fielder in the World

The Best Fielder currently

• Ramnaresh Sarwan (West Indies)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Andrew Strauss (England)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
where is yuvraj singh where is shahid afridi' where is younis khan' ' and my vote will go to yuvraj sing and kaif and shahid afridi' younis khan'

Ponting is the best. Maybe Jonty Rhodes was better, but I know Ponting is phenomenal, he wouldn't go a series without producing something magical.

Well Ponting's the best...Kaif follows and so do most of the list above...

though if it was a question of brilliant catches then I think Yuvraj Singh features in there...never have I seen an important ODI turn on its head so drammatically as it did when Yuvi gulped too impossible looking catches at Fine Leg of Sehwag against SA in Champions Trophy 2002...the match was out of India's clutch but these two catches made India the finalists instead of the Springboks...also these two stick in mind coz of their significance but some stunners at his regular spot of Point also make him one of the far better fielders in world cricket but he cannot beat Kaif in hitting the stumps...and in daredevil attempts like the one that almost killed Badani in Karachi few months back...

Last edited:
Chris Harris? this guy is an excellent fielder.

actually i think when they put a players stats up while fielding it should include direct run outs per match with the customy catches.

run- out per match
1/6 =is likely to be part of a run out every 6th match he plays.

it would be a little hard to work out currently as run out information has only been recorded in the last 5 years.

Users who are viewing this thread