Best modern day batting entertainer?

Best modern day batting entertainer?

• Total voters
I think he does and Zorax, not DD sports...but...TOO MUCH OF DD SPORTS. Oh god. I feel sick in the stomach even when I think of their broadcast. I think that I could do a better job than them. And I wouldn't have to resort to singing Hindi film songs to keep the audience...entertained.

I have to say Adam Gilchrist, that guy is amazing entertaining all the time. But I do like a batsman that hits the ball with skillful grace, Martin Crowe was good at that, So is Stephen Fleming when he is in form.

Brian Charles Lara deserves to be on that list alongside his teamate Chris Gayle. Lara is by far the most flambouyant and entertaining cricketer of this generation. In terms of entertainment value, no one else comes close for me. His wide array of shots are testament to this.

No one does it like Lara.

Aseem Ralhan said:
I think he has no chance since he bats at No-5,6 or7.

He can't be an entertainer because he bats 5,6,7? I have a feeling you're on about getting 200 in a ODI which is a different thread.

BC Lara said:
Brian Charles Lara deserves to be on that list alongside his teamate Chris Gayle. Lara is by far the most flambouyant and entertaining cricketer of this generation. In terms of entertainment value, no one else comes close for me. His wide array of shots are testament to this.

No one does it like Lara.

i cannot disagree to that. Lara, Sachin and even Gilchrist are probably the most entertaining for the last decade. Lara and Sachin have been entertaining since their arrival into the international arena.

Today, the title's is still with them but for the present moment Afridi and Sehwag are among too.

stevie said:
He can't be an entertainer because he bats 5,6,7? I have a feeling you're on about getting 200 in a ODI which is a different thread.
You are right I just Thought I was Reading Getting 200 Thread.I apologize To will p and all of you guys.I have deleted The post.

gilchrist by a long way. shewag is good but he is not gilchrist. afridi is entertaining but if i saw a show that ended after 2 overs id be pretty ****ed off

You can't go past Gilly as the most entertaining.

The ODI crowds in Australia would drop dramatically if he wasn't there, i know a lot of people who go just to watch him hitthe covers off the ball.

yes sehwag

even i go with sehwag because he not a defensive player he usually goes for big shots. that is surely called entertaining according to me.

Users who are viewing this thread