Your Cricket Best Scores

What Achievements have you made?

• Total voters

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In this thread tell everybody your best scores in any part of the game, either batting or bowling etc.

I'm definately a bowler but I actually haven't yet had a game where I've got more than 3 wickets. My best score in batting is 19* off about 70-80 balls lol. I'm the Brendan Nash or the Simon Katich of my team:p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
My best batting is 26 and my best bowling 5/6 which I got in the same game. The next week I got 24 and 4/5 :)

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I got out in a weird way which I've explained in a different thread. I played a back-foot cut shot and hit all three stumps out of the ground!

CCCakumbra

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In this thread tell everybody your best scores in any part of the game, either batting or bowling etc.

I'm definately a bowler but I actually haven't yet had a game where I've got more than 3 wickets. My best score in batting is 19* off about 70-80 balls lol. I'm the Brendan Nash or the Simon Katich of my team:p
LOL :laugh
My highest batting score is 37 not out
It could have been more if the guy at the other end could actually run!:doh:laugh
Then the next week i opened the batting and made a very quick start 28 from about 20, but when i was at the non stickers end i started running a,what i thought a certain run but the striker didn't run i turned to go back and slipped on the damp wicket and got run out
i still havent got over that!

Last edited:

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Batting:146
Bowling:6/20

I was dropped at 3rd slip pretty early on though.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
I am a Right Arm fast medium bowler and can bat at 6th position. So far my highest score as a batsman is 63* of 135 balls and 6 wicket for 45 runs of 7 overs in a 30 over game is my best figure.

OffCutters

International Coach
I went for 2 golden ducks last season. So...yeah.

Btw, Covvy, thats because you`re hopeless ;)

Jakester1288

School Cricketer
I've got a golden duck or two in my time, top score of 38*, best bowling of 3/4, which I have achieved twice.

shubhrayu

International Coach
Well it was a forty over game....And I reached my best of 136 that day...Best bowling of mine has been 2/34 off 8 overs....

shubhrayu added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

I remember when I was 12..I struck the wickets with my bat...while playing a backfoot drive..LOL! :D

OffCutters

International Coach
2 people dont make it common son. :p Nah...Covvy i`ll stop bagging your utter stupidness...i mean..yeah.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
LOL, I don't care what you do with that story, put it in your sig, shout it out the window. I don't care:p

OffCutters

International Coach
I`ll put it in a ' How to bat like Chris Martin' video.

Nah, lets get back on topic.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Now, as you might have known by now I'm a bowler. I'm a slinger as well but pretty accurate IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread