Your Cricket Best Scores

What Achievements have you made?

• Total voters
Best batting: 82 (see my diary for details)

Bowling: never taken more than one wicket

Wierdest dismissal: fell over mid-run about half way up the pitch, couldn't get up.

:laughLast line is so funny sorry for bad joke.Can you explain in how many over's you made 82.:)

I've got a record as a fielder though.Full one season I did'nt drop a catch and took 16 catches totally..

:laughLast line is so funny sorry for bad joke.Can you explain in how many over's you made 82.:)

Made the 82 in 50/60 balls, so about 20 overs.

I've got a record as a fielder though.Full one season I did'nt drop a catch and took 16 catches totally..

I was on for that, except I put one down over my shoulder a couple of weeks ago. Overran it. Gutted. Then took a scorcher! :P Current total is 10, with one run-out. Highest wickets for a non-keeper in my Club.

60 balls are not enough to be twenty in twenty player's make 80 in 40 not all but player's like gilchirst sachin hayden etc.I am not expert in fielding but i have taken 4 catches in a match of total four wickets so all catches.

No i believe it leave this i believe it 60 balls are not so much i guess btw what type of batsmen you are moderate or attack.

I'm a batsmen, also part time bowler.
I've got 3 fifties, only been out for 2 ducks both BS LBW decisions (not golden).
I think I have a few 3fers not sure of any 5 wicket bags.

All four really, but with the unusual way of getting out. I came out to bat I think, made a couple of runs. Start backing up getting ready to take the single from the non strikers end, Matt hits the straight-ish delivery down the pitch, the bowler just gets a finger tip to the ball and the ball hits the wickets resulting in me being run out.

My best bowling figures are 3/3. I got this in the very first competitive match I ever played, in Under 10s. I also achieved the exact same figures playing school cricket before I was taken out of the attack (maximum two overs). :p

I have been out for a golden duck - or a royal duck, considering I open the batting. What made it worse was that I had hit a second ball duck in the first innings. Was only one ball away from a king pair. The ball in question was a low full-toss on leg stump, and I went for a normally comfortable leg glance which popped off the outside edge to silly cover. Sensational.

My other opening partner got a pair as well that day. We got pwwwwwned.

My best bowling is 8 for 24. The team only had 10 players as well so I could've had a 9-fer. Was the 3rd best bowling figures in the County last season, with my mate having got the 2nd best with 8 for 16.

My best batting score is 27* I made when I was 13 :p I am a bowler, although I've always rated myself as a bowling all-rounder that rarely gets a chance with the bat. Hit my top score for the adults team last weekend with 17 off 19, and I also got out in a weird way. I got completely tangled up wanting to play the slog sweep and ended up letting it go through my legs and onto the stumps.

Once more: lol

Bowling all rounder?! You averaged less than one a few years ago!

In junior cricket, yes I did.

I've always thought that if I batted higher up then I would score a lot more runs. Mainly because I'm the sort of batsmen who likes to build an innings and when I usually come in down at 9, 10 and 11 I just have to score quickly.

How did I know you were going to say something though Ben? :p

batting 27* (Batted for 28 overs as well, you have no idea what defensive wall means until you've seen me bat.)
bowling 4/13

Users who are viewing this thread