Your Cricket Best Scores

What Achievements have you made?

• Total voters
damn... thats crazy... i wish i could play more than one day a week. well i play every second sunday during summer

Women's intuition, I guess.

Need a big score tomorrow, doesn't look like we have much batting.

82+ and I won't have to buy a drink all night!

No drinks all night?! At our club if you get a fifty or take 5 wickets you have to get in a jug. I currently owe my Sunday team two jugs, so probably just going to buy a crate of beer and take it to the final game of the season in 3 weeks time :D

No drinks all night?! At our club if you get a fifty or take 5 wickets you have to get in a jug. I currently owe my Sunday team two jugs, so probably just going to buy a crate of beer and take it to the final game of the season in 3 weeks time :D

Yehh, that's the same for us, but they said whoever gets the match-winning knock doesn't buy a drink.

I didn't get it, as it turned out, had to settle for winning runs in a 39*.

I am an allrounder. My highest score is 86 off 117 balls and my best bowling is 8 wickets and i leaked 9 runs in 4.3 overs including a hatrick and 5 wickets in 5 balls.

Last edited:
My achievements for last season was 2 wickets in 2 consecutive balls, and a dropped catch off the third. :doh

I only played 3 games, got run out twice, and a thick edge in the third. Made -10 runs.
Pathetic performance,
after 3rd game got injured and missed out the rest of the season.:facepalm

Season starting soon, so i'll be looking to make a better performance this time round.

Users who are viewing this thread