Your Cricket Best Scores

What Achievements have you made?

• Total voters

OffCutters

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I`ll just add that my highest score is 134*, then had to retire.

If this is the 'Best Scores' thread, why is the 'Had a golden duck' in the poll? :p

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
"Got more then 5 wickets in an innings"

Whats with that? It should be: "Got a 5fer (or more) in one innings"

I just voted that option anyway though.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Batting: 17 (:o Let's just say I'm not the most attacking batsman. 7 from over 15 overs is a great example)
Bowling 5/19 (5 wickets for 4 runs in my first 10 balls)
I've also taken a hattrick before.

As for weird dismissals, I've been involved in one where I bowled it around his legs and he smashed all 3 stumps out of the ground trying to sweep.

PaulNixon1

Club Cricketer
Sometimes we play two day matches which is where i achieved 3 of those things, i think ive played in about ten 2 day matches. My highest score was 101* off about 250 ballswhere i got told to bat through the innings. I being a fast bowler took 6-53 off 15 overs. I got out for a golden duck caught on the boundary forcing runs in the last 10 overs of a 40 over match. I got out unusually in the two day match by top edging a pull shot onto my helmet and it rolled on the stumps what made it more annyoing i was looking good on 46.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Another weird dismissal was the rule which only a few of us knew. The bowler knocked the bails off with his hands and dropped the ball as the batsmen went on a suicidal un-out. So a few of us shouted out to take the stump out of the ground and place the ball on it to make the guy run-out.

shubhrayu

International Coach
Well Covvy finally I found someone who's had an experience like mine....It happened to me in the slog overs

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My best is 55 in 20 overs i can't forget one of the dangerous ball of that innings which was straight to my hand.;)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry gillyfan we can it domestic cricket international style.:p
On-topic i forgot to mention my bowling record i have taken three hatricks and my best figure is 4-10.:)

Manly

Thor
Best batting: 82 (see my diary for details)

Bowling: never taken more than one wicket

Fielding: accounted for 6 wickets in a school game, 4 catches, 1 direct hit runout, and one assist

Wierdest dismissal: fell over mid-run about half way up the pitch, couldn't get up.

Users who are viewing this thread