Your Cricket Best Scores

What Achievements have you made?

• Total voters
In junior cricket, yes I did.

I've always thought that if I batted higher up then I would score a lot more runs. Mainly because I'm the sort of batsmen who likes to build an innings and when I usually come in down at 9, 10 and 11 I just have to score quickly.

How did I know you were going to say something though Ben? :p

Women's intuition, I guess.

Need a big score tomorrow, doesn't look like we have much batting.

82+ and I won't have to buy a drink all night!

My best score is 58* in GPS Cricket. My best figures (Off Spinner) are 6-27 off 5 overs

The unusal way i got out was i hit a straight drive right down the ground and it hit my partners bat and came flying back into my stumps and i got out :doh

yap til i gave it up last year mate

diaskasun added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

i thought we are talking about real cricket we have played

Yeah we are, he doesn't believe that you've played first-class cricket. Do you havea cricinfo page?

Batting: 36*
Bowling: 3/6 but I never get enough of a bowl to get more. That will change this year though.

Yeah we are, he doesn't believe that you've played first-class cricket. Do you havea cricinfo page?
Yeah, hes a sri lankan spinner who admitted he was never going to play for Sri Lanka because of Mendis and Murali. :p

We've had this discussion somewhere before on this forum.

Best bowling is 4-14 with my offies and high score like 53 or something, nothing too great. I'm always dogged out when in the 40s, I get run out in the 40s constantly.

Not quite a best score, but currently riding two consecutive not-outs, something I haven't done before...

Best score in batting was 84 off 91 balls in a 50 over match and my best bowling figures are 3/16 but I don't bowl often, I am just a part time spinner.

My best score is 178 in a test match when I was in Class 9.

And my best bowling figures are 2/35. (I am not a regular bowler)

My best score is 178 in a test match when I was in Class 9.

And my best bowling figures are 2/35. (I am not a regular bowler)

Since when do 9th graders play Test matches? Where's your Cricinfo page? Who were you versing? How old are you?

Users who are viewing this thread