Best up-coming batsman ?

Mark Cosgrove, going to be a superstar. Having a stellar season in First Class and One Day cricket this season for South Australia.

kodos said:
henriques still needs time to mature to the domestic stage. Maybe he will be a surprise inclusion when they tour Bangladesh like what the Indians did with Pathan who started international cricket at 19 i think which is amazing. Also he is the best up and comer player in the world imo.

You can almost put your house on the selectors not picking him. But I would be so happy if they did try him. From what I hear he bats 4 and opens the bowling, sounds brillant to me.

aussie1st said:
You can almost put your house on the selectors not picking him. But I would be so happy if they did try him. From what I hear he bats 4 and opens the bowling, sounds brillant to me.

For the tour against Bangladesh I feel they should include 2 or 3 young players such as Cosgrove, Henriques and Cam White. Or perhaps should select Henriques to the Aus 'A' team when they play a series in Darwin and Cairns during June/July.

aussie1st said:

Yes he is brilliant, and not to mention his batting, he's got decent pace as well. But you never know hopefully the selectors don't rush and manufacture him so as to have possession of their own version of a Flintoff like allrounder, but this shouldn't happen if they let him develop yet keep an eye on him.

Users who are viewing this thread