Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

It's already fixed, you would notice that the blur is in line with the crowd DOFF, that was the bug.

----------

You wont have to worry about bugs.... we're going to do stuff on purpose... eg...

if "79C" $ username and score == 99 then bowled = true

so ross are the dev team still working on the bug fixing or game is ready to ship(no more bug fixing)?

Sorry to shock you but there will be more bugs... I know, I know, I should just get the company cannon out and just fire their asses across the Yarra for writing buggy code.

Note to Self: Only hire programmers who write bug free code.

Ross would love to hear what kind of bugs have you seen playing the game, wait I mean what Mike M and HBK have found as you don't have time to play the game. Ross normal week, wake up, look on PC for hours, then spend short time with family, go to work and hide in office with PC and then at the end of the week spend all weekend at the footy watching the game and eating vegi burgers. How close am I ross.:p PS A still more excited than a week at my job, well we both do spend way to much time on PC.:p:yes

so ross are the dev team still working on the bug fixing or game is ready to ship(no more bug fixing)?

it's pretty clear if you care to read, that "the game" is complete, and they are also working on patching bugs or other features discovered/deciding after the game was locked for platform submissions.

It's already fixed, you would notice that the blur is in line with the crowd DOFF, that was the bug.

----------

You wont have to worry about bugs.... we're going to do stuff on purpose... eg...

if "79C" $ username and score == 99 then bowled = true

I can see it now, im on 99 not out and then there is a 180km Yorker hitting my middle stump, a sign goes across the screen saying you have been rossinatored with a picture of ross doing the middle finger.:p

71 City Rd, Southbank VIC, Australia is this studio location?.i see a gym @ this address where exactly the big ant is?.just want to see how it looks.
P.S:I just wanted to see in google maps that's it.nothing else.

Last edited:
71 City Rd, Southbank VIC, Australia is this studio location?.i see a gym @ this address where exactly the big ant is?.just want to see how it looks.

This is how bad it is getting. People are moving from analysing screenshots to analysing the architecture of the studio.

"That window is slightly dirty. Pre-order cancelled"

This is how bad it is getting. People are moving from analysing screenshots to analysing the architecture of the studio.

"That window is slightly dirty. Pre-order cancelled"

To be fair Mike Fegan is the one doing all the polishing, I would like to see how clean his office is

Bigant Studios actually doubles as a public gym. It's how they fund all their games!

Suresh you're starting to scare me a little bit now ;)

Perhaps now we know who was calling Mike Fegan in the middle of the night - all he wanted to know was if the walls were clean at the offices.

at least we now have somewhere to send our faeces when our career player is out to a dodgy caught behind decision just short of his first test match 100 and our AI teammates have used all the reviews.

at least we now have somewhere to send our faeces when our career player is out to a dodgy caught behind decision just short of his first test match 100 and our AI teammates have used all the reviews.

Too far....?

Maybe not far enough

Users who are viewing this thread