Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

it is impossible!!!!!!!:noway..I am also a programmer(Java).

And you demand a bug free game from Big Ant eh? Things in life aren't so simple, Suresh.

71 City Rd, Southbank VIC, Australia is this studio location?.i see a gym @ this address where exactly the big ant is?.just want to see how it looks.
P.S:I just wanted to see in google maps that's it.nothing else.
Please don't cut off my skin and wear it.:noway

71 City Rd, Southbank VIC, Australia is this studio location?.i see a gym @ this address where exactly the big ant is?.just want to see how it looks.
P.S:I just wanted to see in google maps that's it.nothing else.

They probably have a Big underground studio ..... Thats how Ants operate :p

I wait for the day when someone would confront ross on why he is not playing his own game and use it to claim that ross thinks the game is not good enough or fun enough...

NO...i am not giving them ideas....HONEST!

And you demand a bug free game from Big Ant eh? Things in life aren't so simple, Suresh.

no no.please read my comments .I said whatever you can patch please make those changes in the game that u r going to ship.anyway i got answer for it.

----------

Please don't cut off my skin and wear it.:noway

view.php

Last edited:
no no.please read my comments .I said whatever you can patch please make those changes in the game that u r going to ship.anyway i got answer for it.

----------

view.php

You don't seem to realise they are past the point where they can make changes to the game they're going to ship.

Everything they're looking at now is for the first patch.

Users who are viewing this thread