• Justin Kemp

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 25 15.9%

• Total voters

Gibbsrules

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who would you like to have at the crease needing 30 off the last over to win?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
After Kemps innings......miht be him after 50 odd ODIs.........but as of now....Afridi or Cairns definately

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
I chose FREDDIE too. I think afridi would do too but freddie is the first choice

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Freddie, Afridi or Cairns, but Freddie gets it. Kemp needs to play more games to see what he can do, before he can be considered.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Afridi - No way!! He is a slogger, not a hitter. He doesnt have a good consistency in hitting. So if you are in a situation where you need 30 off 6 balls, the probability of Afridi getting it to not getting it is 20:80 . When Freddie, its 75:25. The best big hitter now should be Freddie

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Flintoff, then cairns, then afridi :) So my choice is flintoff

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
I dont know how you guys will not pick afridi after that brilliant half centurie againts australia in only 20 or so balls.

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Thats a stiff ask. Does anyone know if this has ever actually been achieved? 30 needed off 6 balls? What is the highest number of runs scored off the last over to win a ODI? 99.5 times out of 100 I would back the fielding time to win there. Doesnt matter who is at the crease.

By the way, the only batsman to EVER make 30 runs in one over in a ODI is not even on that list: Sanath Jayasuriya, who actually twice made 30 runs in an over. No one has ever done this other than him.

Last edited:

squiz

International Coach
Gilchrist or Symonds not there?

I'd go Afridi, when he's in good form he's one of the most dangerous batsmen in international cricket. He made a 50 against Australia in this VB Series off about 20 odd balls and made a ton in just 37 balls against Sri Lanka in 96

kickboxer1st

School Cricketer
Hitters

shahid6995 said:
Thats a stiff ask. Does anyone know if this has ever actually been achieved? 30 needed off 6 balls? What is the highest number of runs scored off the last over to win a ODI? 99.5 times out of 100 I would back the fielding time to win there. Doesnt matter who is at the crease.

By the way, the only batsman to EVER make 30 runs in one over in a ODI is not even on that list: Sanath Jayasuriya, who actually twice made 30 runs in an over. No one has ever done this other than him.

i made 30 runs like 8 times in an over.
But that was on stickcricket.com lol :rtfl
anyways i vote for afridi. but razzaq is a choice too
CHeers :hpraise :swords

Users who are viewing this thread