• Abdul Razzaq

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Justin Kemp

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 25 15.9%

• Total voters
shahid6995 said:
Thats a stiff ask. Does anyone know if this has ever actually been achieved? 30 needed off 6 balls? What is the highest number of runs scored off the last over to win a ODI? 99.5 times out of 100 I would back the fielding time to win there. Doesnt matter who is at the crease.

By the way, the only batsman to EVER make 30 runs in one over in a ODI is not even on that list: Sanath Jayasuriya, who actually twice made 30 runs in an over. No one has ever done this other than him.
Yea! No Jaisuriya?? :mad

I wouldn't describe Flintoff as a "lower order slogger".....

I'd call him a lower-order slogger turning into a middle-order batsman. But he's still not there in my opinion.

Afridi was my choice because if you reach such a situation, it is likely that you have lost a few wickets. Now here's the catch: if a wicket has just been lost, I'd choose Afridi because he can blast from ball 1. If the batsmen have been playing for a few overs, I'd choose Razzaq because after settling in he can get to any target. And if its in Sharjah...then...I don't think you really need anyone cause Pakistan will win anyway :P

Cairns actually has some batting skill(unlike Afridi)

He can play both kinds of innings;He can slog when necessary; and stay at the crease in times of trouble.Sure,Flintoff does have some skill,but I like Cairns better :p

If you'd have asked ppl this question during the 1999 World Cup,there'd be just 1 answer:LANCE KLUSENER :p :)

I chose afridi.He contributes quick runs.

Currently for India,Zaheer Khan is the big hitter.

In is world record score of 75 there were many big hits.

Afridi

speaking of afridi he just broke Jaysuria's record for most sixes's. Afridi has 190 while jaysuria's record was 188 sixes.

kickboxer1st said:
i made 30 runs like 8 times in an over.
But that was on stickcricket.com lol

It is possible

You CAN make 30 runs in an over 8 times (or as many times as you want). You CANNOT make 30 runs 8 times in an over. It is just not possible.

(Think it out loud and do some math... I am just having a bit of fun with the words and how you put it! :laugh No offence, just a bit of kidding....)

Users who are viewing this thread