Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Abdul Razzaq

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Justin Kemp

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 25 15.9%

• Total voters
Yea,I should have and I probably should have said something like 25 off 1 over.

I said Afridi cause he is the only one(apart from Cairns) who can fire from ball one. Even Cairns takes atleast 1-2 balls........

sohummisra said:
Sehwag finds it harder to make runs without fielding restrictions on. He would be applicable if a hapless spinner were bowling, though.

I dont think that way. Sehwag on his day can be very dangerous and can achieve that!!

I disagree. Even Sehwag has trouble with spinners if the field is not up because he ends up getting caught on the boundary line. He makes high test match scores because captains tend to stay attacking for longer periods of time. But I don't see him coming to the crease in the 49th over and then smashing it for 30 (or 25) runs unless the bowler is bowling wide and short.

He's in Cricket 2004, but he sucks really bad in that :)

ICC2002 ahhhh What a great game! Greatest ever cricket game

squiz said:
He's in Cricket 2004, but he sucks really bad in that :)

ICC2002 ahhhh What a great game! Greatest ever cricket game
The benchmark must be so low for cricket games. ;)
I mean ICC2002 is the greatest ever cricket game: what a farce, but it is true. :)

Sureshot said:
why is pollock in there i wouldnt consider him a big hitter.
Do I need to repeat myself?!SA needed 24 in one over against New Zealand and polly got us 2 runs short or something,but he hit like 3 sixes in that over under huge pressure and he seems to be able to come out and time the ball from ball one.

Last edited:
Thats because he came out late in the second and third one and allowed mark Boucher to have the strike.Anyway,he came out and hit a four off the first ball in the 3rd ODI when SA needed 11 off two overs and he didn't need to slog.In the last one,he didn't even have to bat.

stevie said:
Only reason I know of him [kemp] was because he was in International Cricket Captain 2002!

57 off 36 balls!

know about him now?

Ofcourse I do, I have been listening to the radio you know. Anyone would think he was the first to score that quickly and to hit huge sixes the way a couple of people have been going on about him!

slade said:
57 off 36 balls!

know about him now?

I am sorry but I missed the logic...
There r lot of cricketers with better performance then that...
so y just him and not...

50 of 17 ST Jayasuriya
50 of 22 V Sehwag
50 of 22 DR Martyn
50 of 22 R Dravid
50 of 22 Yuvraj Singh
50 of 23 BC Lara

Because he is a big hitter and a good finisher. According to the question you can perhaps use Dravid or Yuvraj but as I have said three times already, you don't expect them to come down the order. And Justin Kemp just smashed the bowlers with such ease that you came to notice it. And also because he did it just 2 days ago.

And why have you excluded the great Ajit Agarkar who got a 50 in 21 balls (was it?). Or was that tests. I am not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread