Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Abdul Razzaq

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Justin Kemp

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 25 15.9%

• Total voters
Lol there seems to be a lot of Kemp worship taking place after a few 6's against england :)

sohummisra said:
And why have you excluded the great Ajit Agarkar who got a 50 in 21 balls (was it?). Or was that tests. I am not sure.

I forgot about him.He also belongs in the list.But he still has the bad reputation as the Bombay Duck. :D

squiz said:
didn't he get like 7 ducks in a row down in Australia a few years ago? Or was that Prasad?
It was Agarkar, but it was in tests. He still is a very clean hitter in ODIs...

didn't he get like 7 ducks in a row down in Australia a few years ago? Or was that Prasad?

he more than made up for that by winning us the adelaie test in the last tour

aditya123 said:
he more than made up for that by winning us the adelaie test in the last tour
lol...so true that was priceless

You say Justin Kemp shouldn't be there?You say youve never heard of him?He scores 50 off like 36 balls.That was impressive,but he has just smashed the English for 80 off 50 balls with plenty of sixes!!!!!!

Gibbsrules said:
You say Justin Kemp shouldn't be there?You say youve never heard of him?He scores 50 off like 36 balls.That was impressive,but he has just smashed the English for 80 off 50 balls with plenty of sixes!!!!!!

Lol i was expecting this post. Yes hes a big hitter but the boundry ropes were brought in a LONG way, after his first six he would have been caught twice but for the now close in boundry ropes. He played well, but Kabir Ali bowled him 6 length balls

Yeah,but the sheer ease he does it with is amazing.He hit some long ones,but some might have been out if the boundry was out.

Ahh Kemp has fascinated me. I think he has become my favorite big hitter after Afridi. Actually I prefer Afridi because he goes absolutley crazy. He's got almost no balance when hitting the ball but he hits it so hard it goes for six.

Users who are viewing this thread